Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where are you travelling from???  (Read 17694 times)
bassett boy

we will overcome

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 10:07:11 »

Right, thats me offline until Monday night.

Have a ball everyone!
Surely in this day and age you will have a wireless connection for the weekend
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 10:18:00 »

Staying at mom and pas.......no such thing

Clems Army!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 10:19:25 »

hope they've got a tv though for you

dibby1010

« Reply #183 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 11:42:02 »

No, although I did do some auditing there in a previous life and still know a few people there. People who work for ZFS are about the only ones over here who have heard of Swindon.
Guess its the old Allied Dunbar connection. Good luck with your trip
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:22:29 »

Checked in. Starting to get excited/nervy now, that this actually seems real!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
melksham_exile

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:25:26 »

really late shout, but is anyone travelling from chippenham tomorrow and fancies coming in on a group saver, going through ealing?
Melksham Red

« Reply #186 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:29:11 »

Well bloody said, old pal - just what I was thinking. Leave some seats on that train you bastard - that may well be the one we're hopping on @ Wycombe.

Possibly the most depressed I've ever been about the nature of some of our support was at Southampton in the Cup, maybe about 15 years ago. It was the 1 time that they put us in the side bit. This amazing, juvenile, pathetic squabble broke out amongst a fair few around us (bottom tier), whereby they were shouting out how many years they've been going to games, how regularly they go, how many away games etc etc. I can't remember what triggered it off, but basically it was regulars having a pop at the day-trippers. I was staggered and dumbstruck at how incredibly pathetic and retarded it all was. We still joke about it - dunno if anyone on here remembers this?

A friend and I had a similar incident in the south side about ten years ago. I can't even remember the game now. Some twat behind us took offence to something one of us shouted and so started having a go about us being fair weathers and we shouldn't be there. I gave him some back, shouting that we were fans of over 20 years and every game is pretty much an away game for us because of the 60 mile round trip for home games, which probably made us better fans than him. It decended into a pathetic slanging match at which point my mate just chinned him and then we got chucked out. I couldn't fucking believe it, some bloke starts on us and we get thrown out! I can laugh now but at the time I was livid. I was doing 30 odd games a season back then and the prick had the cheek to question me. That's just one of a many little incidents over the years where so called fans have acted like mongs.

On topic - 16 seater minibus of us going tomorrow from Melksham, heading straight for the Green Man.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:32:40 by Melksham Red » Logged
Melksham Red

« Reply #187 on: Friday, May 28, 2010, 12:34:29 »

Almost forgot. I saw the prick at Bournemouth the following season and he thought he was my best mate.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: