Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Your internal organ of choice.  (Read 621 times)
spacey

« on: Tuesday, May 22, 2007, 11:48:29 »

I like the brain, it's where people's imagination can be found. It enables them to come up with stuff like...what's your favourite biscuit, what did you have for lunch, or top 5 chocolate bars and other crazy shit. It's also brilliant at playing jokes like schizophrenia and OCD. I also like the heart because you can think with it, eg my heart is telling me 'we could challenge for the play offs next year' whereas my head is telling me 'I'm hungry'.The heart is also good at playing practical jokes like palpitations and stabbing pains in the chest. The lungs are my favourite though because they can perform magic. Once I coughed up some potato, another time I had a cigarette, and 15 minutes later I burped and smoke came out! It's also where you get oxygen from that makes your brain work. If you didn't get oxygen to the brain it wouldn't be able to think properly like someone who reads The Daily Mail, or it might be like Flatliners where some kid you used to bully starts kicking shit out of you in real life.

What's your favourite internal organ? If you can't think of any then just put what your favourite colour green is.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: