Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Heath and Heaton sign!  (Read 2567 times)
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 02:50:12 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Quote from: "DV85"
Lets hope they are more Jimmy Davis

what, a drink driving plank?? i'm glad he killed just himself and no-one else... :evil:

Ooooh bit of controversy.....a banning for the Blackcurrant then.

Can we just not?  A bit of a sore point to be honest, rather it wasn't brought up...
DMR

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 13:56:11 »

who the fuck are they, really?

hardly the massive premiership signings they were billed to be, and also niether of them will play much

crap signings to be honest
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 14:47:21 »

This is from a Man Utd fan on a PES4 site i go on:-

"Heaton's a good young keeper. He's a good organiser in the reserves so it'll be interesting to see if he plays for you guys and if so if he has the B*****ks to boss about seasoned pros.

Heath's a good player as well but probably not up to the required standard for MUFC. He moves from striker to wide midfielder in the reserves. He'll work hard for you and get you goals. Just lacks that certain something for the top level at the mo' but should do well for you.

I'd suggest this is SAF being clever whilst helping Andy king out. He sees this as a good measure of Heaton's metal and ability whilst it may also set Heath up for a permanent move and ensure the lad gets a decent crack at a pro career."
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 14:56:16 »

They weren't billed to be top premiership signings, who were you expecting Gerrard and Henry?

They were billed to be youngsters from a top club which is exactly what they are, Heaton may play a lot if Evans injury turns out to be serious and he will provide Evans with real competition instead of Book and Bulman who aren't good enough to challenge. Heath could be class, personally I hadn't heard of Lee Holmes until we signed him and most people weren't happy we were signing another winger but he certainly proved himself.
Spud

« Reply #19 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 14:59:42 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
They weren't billed to be top premiership signings, who were you expecting Gerrard and Henry?

They were billed to be youngsters from a top club which is exactly what they are, Heaton may play a lot if Evans injury turns out to be serious and he will provide Evans with real competition instead of Book and Bulman who aren't good enough to challenge. Heath could be class, personally I hadn't heard of Lee Holmes until we signed him and most people weren't happy we were signing another winger but he certainly proved himself.

:shock:
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 15:01:07 »

think last season we needed alot of different players!  Soapy Tit Wank

anyway, just annoys me that when we need a central midfielder heath comes along who can play out wide or up front. which isn't what we need. like isaid, if he is good, shut me up! i want him to be the best player in this division and score loads of goals, but the fact is, we need a central midfielder more at this present time.
Piemonte

« Reply #21 on: Friday, August 19, 2005, 15:44:16 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
who the fuck are they, really?

hardly the massive premiership signings they were billed to be, and also niether of them will play much

crap signings to be honest

Dave M Russell - Avid follower of Man U reserves
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: