Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Matchday Thread.  (Read 19095 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #195 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 20:47:31 »

Back to the match. Cox and Corr are fantastic, loads of hard work, determination, running the lines, and class to go with it.

I think Kaid had the match of his life! Its interesting to watch him, but I cant see him making it still. Hope he proves everyone wrong.

Someone mentioned clapping the players off at Half time. Im a bit sick of our crowd booing at HT. It should be reserved for when they are 2-0 down at half time. Not 0-0. Away!

Didnt see any police apart from in the away end, so Im not sure what the x thousand pounds was for. Plus Swindon were half asleep.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Thursday, December 27, 2007, 23:46:23 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Back to the match. Cox and Corr are fantastic, loads of hard work, determination, running the lines, and class to go with it.

I think Kaid had the match of his life! Its interesting to watch him, but I cant see him making it still. Hope he proves everyone wrong.

Someone mentioned clapping the players off at Half time. Im a bit sick of our crowd booing at HT. It should be reserved for when they are 2-0 down at half time. Not 0-0. Away!

Didnt see any police apart from in the away end, so Im not sure what the x thousand pounds was for. Plus Swindon were half asleep.
I didn't say we should boo, I just prefer to reserve my applause for times when we look like professional footballers. In the first half, we rarely did.
Barry Scott

« Reply #197 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:03:04 »

Just noticed that someone said Aljofree is the first name on the team sheet and another said Cox. It's worrying statements like this that leave me concerned that our most consistent and dependable player of late will be over looked again for player of the season.

There's only one player who continually gets called things like immense and fantastic and seems to have been strangely (based on the early years) consistent and excellent for the whole of last season and all of this one so far.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:06:14 »

it was a travesty that he didnt win it last season....

......he only didnt win because all the woman want the cock!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:26:24 »

i know, sturrock is class, i can't understand why he didn't get it either.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #200 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:38:10 »

Nobody (even myslef here) has said how amazing Ifil played. We would have been in a lot of trouble had it not been for him.

Cox was man of the match in my opinion, but when Nicho came on he had a very good game as did Vincent (who moved into the centre- this guy is a central defender surely).

Obviously big Baz had a really good game and Mohamed was poor until the second half where he suddenly realised how to take a man on. I'm not sure he was better than Allen though. Quite how the adver gave him 8/10 is beyind me.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Friday, December 28, 2007, 00:40:36 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Nobody (even myslef here) has said how amazing Ifil played. We would have been in a lot of trouble had it not been for him.

Cox was man of the match in my opinion, but when Nicho came on he had a very good game as did Vincent (who moved into the centre- this guy is a central devf
ender surely).

Obviously big Baz had a really good game and Mohamed was poor until the second half where he suddenly realised how to take a man on. I'm not sure he was better than Allen though. Quite how the adver gave him 8/10 is beyind me.

I'd give teddy 8 for the second half but 3 for the first half.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: