Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WISE IS STAYING!!  (Read 15263 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:14:31 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~916582,00.html

the ckubs have failed to agree an acceptable finacial package!!!

FUCKING GET IN!!!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:15:36 »

if wise wants to leave this could all change so don't get so excited.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:15:39 »

Spin

To make it look like they have tried to keep him
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:15:41 »

fucking copy and paste I can't remember my user name for that shite site!

Queue Dennis asking to leave and we deciding to accept Leeds' offer?  Well it's a possibility!
mr ian

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:16:15 »

round and round we go it aint over yet
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:16:42 »

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Get the fook in there!!!!

DENNIS WISE'S RED AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:18:42 »

that statement doesn't even make sense! one line says, "Earlier today the Club withdrew permission for Leeds United FC to talk with or seek to appoint Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet" and then a few lines later it says, "Whilst discussions are still ongoing between the two Clubs"

Surely thats just contradicting itself!? Why are discussions still happening if the club have said they can't talk to them anymore??
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:19:10 »

Both clubs continue to hold discussions though. Nooooo!
SwindonStevo

« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:19:50 »

it is.....sounds like shit.
Piemonte

« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:20:23 »

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

THIS DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE AT ALL
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:21:14 »

End of round 1, ding ding, seconds out, round 2. It won't be over until Leeds appoint someone.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~916582,00.html

Here it is to save you going to the official site:

As reported earlier, over the weekend Swindon Town FC received a request from Leeds United FC that they be allowed to speak with Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet regarding the outstanding managerial vacancy at that club.

The County Ground

Swindon Town FC reluctantly agreed to that request but made clear they would only release Dennis and Gus from their contracts if suitable compensation were paid by Leeds United FC. Regrettably it has proven impossible for the Clubs to agree a suitable financial package. Earlier today the Club withdrew permission for Leeds United FC to talk with or seek to appoint Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet. Dennis and Gus remain valued members of Swindon Town FC as both players and part of the management team. Whilst discussions are ongoing between the two Clubs, Dennis and Guy remain contracted until the end of June 2009 and are continuing to fulfil their duties; both they and the Club are determined to ensure that the progress achieved to date continues.

Both individuals have been offered significantly improved terms at the club and it is hoped that they will both remain with Swindon Town FC for the foreseeable future.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:22:32 »

Fucking hell, this is like those seconds just after the referee has blown for an infringement in the box, is it a penalty???  Offside???  Foul on the keeper?  What the hell is going on?
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:22:37 »

Johno - not sure I know what you mean. If Wise decides to leave, why could this all change?

And bart....the earlier statement showed that they had tried to keep him FFS.....

The compensation is in the contract I assume - i.e. one years salary - can only assume that Leeds didn't want to pay it all at once and we wanted it in one go???
flammableBen

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:23:03 »

We need to make a sacrifice to the football gods. May I suggest DV, Nozza or Tails. Maybe all 3. I'm torn between Crucifiction or burning. Maybe Nail them to a cross and then set it on fire? That might work.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 13:24:13 »

I guess Leeds didn't want to spend the £150-200,000 odd in compensation so Swindon are trying to make sure they get the full amount of cash they're owed from their contract.

Look, at least they're having the balls to get the money we're owed.

Not impressed they're going ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: