Pages: 1 ... 3478 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 3484 ... 3979   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Transfer Rumours  (Read 9005735 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52200 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:47:09 »

Our fans are different though i honestly believe that now. Every single post online is ridiculed in some way. Club announvces a sponsor and people are pissed off, they tweet about shirts and people slag them off about pointless tweets . Our fans seem to have this brilliant abilty to get really angry about things that have not even happened as well, last week i seen people really angry that Thompson has signed for Stevenage and that Clem must be penny pinching again

Think this is just football fandom in general, people manage to find the negative in anything. The internet is full of Manchester City and Newcastle fans who, rather than have the time of their lives, spend their time finding opinions they disagree with about their owners to get mad about.

The only people who seem to be having any fun in the whole sport are Brighton (and maybe Wrexham). The bastards.
DMC

« Reply #52201 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:49:02 »

Think this is just football fandom in general, people manage to find the negative in anything. The internet is full of Manchester City and Newcastle fans who, rather than have the time of their lives, spend their time finding opinions they disagree with about their owners to get mad about.

The only people who seem to be having any fun in the whole sport are Brighton (and maybe Wrexham). The bastards.
I used to defend our fans to the hilt saying the same but look at the replies to podcasts etc and they will often mention how annoying our fans are. I think we just have a special bunch
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #52202 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:50:50 »

I used to defend our fans to the hilt saying the same but look at the replies to podcasts etc and they will often mention how annoying our fans are. I think we just have a special bunch

We absolutely do, but I think a large percentage of football fans (on Twitter especially) are fucking odd sorts. We definitely have a couple of choice characters though.

I suppose it's also just the maths of these things - there are probably only space for two or three sides out of 24 in the division to actually be happy about how their season is going.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52203 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:51:36 »

Podcasts are a whole different kettle of fish to be fair. What is one persons cup of tea, may not be someone else’s. We seem to be blessed with 3/4 consistent ones that are all different in their own ways, atmospheres and approaches so should be something for everyone.
DMC

« Reply #52204 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:53:19 »

Podcasts are a whole different kettle of fish to be fair. What is one persons cup of tea, may not be someone else’s. We seem to be blessed with 3/4 consistent ones that are all different in their own ways, atmospheres and approaches so should be something for everyone.
Sorry i don't mean the guys on the podcasts but when you look at the responses to anything from other fan bases they never appear as mental as ours or if they do there is only 1 or 2
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52205 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 15:57:22 »

our fans are just like everybody else's fans.
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #52206 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:06:18 »

Sorry i don't mean the guys on the podcasts but when you look at the responses to anything from other fan bases they never appear as mental as ours or if they do there is only 1 or 2

Fair point. Podcasts seem like tricky ground anyway, must be a nightmare being a podcast host trying to toe the lines, I definitely wouldn’t be able to hack it.

Personally (and this is for everything, not just STFC podcasts) I enjoy the unconnected, impartial ones but tend to switch off of the ones where there’s some sort of involvement/inside link to the podcast topic or if they’re trying to talk for the majority.

Anyway, Transfer Rumours.
DMC

« Reply #52207 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:37:56 »

Not said any different. I just think we have a higher number of idiots following us than the other clubs
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #52208 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:45:24 »

Not said any different. I just think we have a higher number of idiots following us than the other clubs
I'm absolutely sure we don't... Yes we have loads of idiots, just not noticably more than other Clubs...
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:47:54 by OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR » Logged
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #52209 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:49:40 »

This

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #52210 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:49:58 »

I'm absolutely sure we don't... Yes we have loads of idiots, just not noticably more than other Clubs...
This

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #52211 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:50:02 »

I would make an educated guess if you looked at every single clubs forums you will read plenty of negative comments. It's just harder to accept when it's the club you follow!
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:52:12 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
DMC

« Reply #52212 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 16:59:53 »

That's the beauty of opinions. I am absolutey sure we do
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #52213 on: Saturday, June 10, 2023, 21:17:54 »

Fantasy read

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/view/68271962/swindon-recruitment-plan
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #52214 on: Sunday, June 11, 2023, 08:38:54 »

Our fans are different though i honestly believe that now. Every single post online is ridiculed in some way. Club announvces a sponsor and people are pissed off, they tweet about shirts and people slag them off about pointless tweets . Our fans seem to have this brilliant abilty to get really angry about things that have not even happened as well, last week i seen people really angry that Thompson has signed for Stevenage and that Clem must be penny pinching again
Absolutely agree.

I firmly believe if we were actually good and winning games most of our fans would fucking hate it because they would have to try harder to find things to moan about…
I also agree with this.

Now back to transfer rumours.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 3478 3479 3480 [3481] 3482 3483 3484 ... 3979   Go Up
Print
Jump to: