Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wise & Poyet in talks with Leeds  (Read 26023 times)
sonic youth

« on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 08:48:51 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/NewsDetail/0,,10341~916248,00.html

It is with regret that the Board of Swindon Town FC on Saturday evening granted permission for Leeds United to talk to Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet.

The three-year contract that Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet signed with the club in May of this year provides Dennis and Gus with the option to speak with potentially interested clubs from the Premiership and Coca-Cola Championship, and states that should Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet resign from Swindon Town FC in order to move to such a club, Swindon Town FC will receive the value of one year's of both employees salary in compensation.

Dennis Wise and Gus Poyet

It is on this basis that the club have reluctantly granted permission for such talks to take place. The Board of Swindon Town FC have offered Dennis Wise an improvement to his contract at the club combined with a share option package in order to secure his services.

A further announcement will be made when these talks have been concluded.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 08:51:01 »

tHE BOARD AT SWINDON CAN FUCK OFF
Rich Pullen

« Reply #2 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:00:48 »

Un-fucking-believable.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:05:20 »

Where's my gun?  Crying
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:07:56 »

If Wise leaves (Which I am sure he will) then I'd be disappointed with him just as much as all the other parties who can be blamed. We are a joke of a football club.
Newburyroyal

« Reply #5 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:09:09 »

Id hope that wise and poyet show a bit of respect to swindon and say there, they have a job to complete and should repay the faith you and the board have shown them in appointing them in the first place. I would also like to voice my disgust at leeds, for a team in the champions league 4/5 years ago getting 40,000, more than 60% of them have vanished with now crowds of  17,000 plastic anyone?

If they leave, will show true unloyal colours which is sad in football these days.
Sussex

« Reply #6 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:10:00 »

Seriously, are there any more wheels left to fall off this fucking shambles.

BART IN!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #7 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:13:10 »

Quote from: "Sussex Red"
Seriously, are there any more wheels left to fall off this fucking shambles.

BART IN!

Andy King is set to hop in his car and linger around the Swindon Town car park until someone offers him talks!
sonic youth

« Reply #8 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:14:50 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
Id hope that wise and poyet show a bit of respect to swindon and say there, they have a job to complete and should repay the faith you and the board have shown them in appointing them in the first place. I would also like to voice my disgust at leeds, for a team in the champions league 4/5 years ago getting 40,000, more than 60% of them have vanished with now crowds of  17,000 plastic anyone?

If they leave, will show true unloyal colours which is sad in football these days.

FUCK OFF
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:20:59 »

Quote from: "Newburyroyal"
getting 40,000, more than 60% of them have vanished with now crowds of  17,000 plastic anyone?

Suppose you are the expert at spotting plastics.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:21:21 »

Well, if Wise was to go at least there isn't any chance of taking our players with him  Soapy Tit Wank

Somebody kidnap Peter Brezovan, circulate the terms of him loan deal around the Football League and have it signed...

Kindly FUCK OFF.

STFC
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:22:26 »

shocking! this club is a fucking joke!
mattboyslim

« Reply #12 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:22:41 »

On a slightly lighter note it is good to see the club actually state facts regarding compensation, a years wages seems reasonable, in the past I can imagine it being 50p and a pre season friendly.  Still monumentally rubbish though!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #13 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:27:09 »

Quote from: "mattboyslim"
On a slightly lighter note it is good to see the club actually state facts regarding compensation, a years wages seems reasonable, in the past I can imagine it being 50p and a pre season friendly.  Still monumentally rubbish though!

Rejoice! I here what you're saying but it cheers me very little.

Wise's departure would be the shortest stay as full-time manager (in regards to games played) in our history... I think.
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, October 23, 2006, 09:35:33 »

Utter crap and annoying. Iffy onoura welcome back?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: