Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the sturrock is going and i dont blame him thread  (Read 3384 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 09:25:28 »

I'll tell you what really pisses me off about this,he has constantly fought the boards corner and people have listened to him.Protests were stopped because of his say so.What right did he have to get involved?Fucking fat Scottish prick.

Grr Im getting all angry now better take the dogs for a walk

/
W56196272
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 09:30:14 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
I'll tell you what really pisses me off about this,he has constantly fought the boards corner and people have listened to him.Protests were stopped because of his say so.What right did he have to get involved?Fucking fat Scottish prick.

Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 10:58:01 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"

:bow1:
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 17:34:29 »

I'll the same thing about Sturrock as I did about Wise...

....good manager and I didnt want him to leave and I blame all of this on the board showing a complete and total lack of ambition.

1. After getting us promoted Sturrock should have been rewarded with a new contract

2. If you dont want your manager to go, then dont let him go. Tell Plymouth to go fuck themselves.

If im honest I am slightly dissapointed in Sturrock, he came here to do a job and said he was in it for the long run....
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, December 1, 2007, 05:19:18 »

Good luck Luggy, somebody had to put the Argyle in Plymouth.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: