Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Things that make me rage  (Read 6630 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Today at 10:36:18 »

I think passively seeing and reporting is very different to going out looking for people doing illegal things is very different. I approve of the former!
If driver is on their phone for 10 seconds plus at a red light and don't see someone looking through their window with a camera, it's not great and i applaud the po-po for making it easier to report these dangerous drivers

Now that they have introduced new laws to punish death/injury by dangerous cycling it's only a matter of time before registration and insurance will be required to cycle on the roads.  The playing field will be levelled then and there will be a raft of drivers reporting cyclist for cycling with undue care and attention.  Then we will hear a different story no doubt.  I see just as many bad cyclists as i do drivers, especially in the tight roads where we live.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Today at 10:45:30 »

Now that they have introduced new laws to punish death/injury by dangerous cycling it's only a matter of time before registration and insurance will be required to cycle on the roads.  The playing field will be levelled then and there will be a raft of drivers reporting cyclist for cycling with undue care and attention.  Then we will hear a different story no doubt.  I see just as many bad cyclists as i do drivers, especially in the tight roads where we live.
Not before time Berni,  think Bennett needs to get a life.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Today at 11:06:52 »

Bennett has got plenty going on in his life, he is busy trying to make everyone on here a tad less grumpy..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Today at 11:12:53 »

Bennett has got plenty going on in his life, he is busy trying to make everyone on here a tad less grumpy..

He deserves the fan of the season medal, especially his trust work.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Today at 11:16:34 »

And perhaps a cycle rack at the ground. But it's obvious that's a bit beyond the current administration.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Today at 11:20:00 »

Let's not go too far too soon..  a medal would expand his ego too soon, won't be able to get his cycling helmet on Smiley

Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Today at 12:22:09 »

Which bit do you take issue with?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Today at 12:31:13 »

Successive governments have looked into the idea, they've all found it unworkable and only good for a soundbite rather than a good policy.
That said registration kinda makes sense, i look forward to Dido Harding setting it up next year.
Do you mean levelled in terms of reporting or outcome? Because nothing stops anyone reporting anything from their dashcam...

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: