Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ronan Murray  (Read 6637 times)
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 12:26:12 »

I guess so. As much as like Connell - he's got a great attitude and a lot of good aspects to his game - the last few games he's definitely missed a fair few chances that he should be putting away at this level.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 12:34:34 »

Could we not have just re-called Bodin if we wanted a small striker?

But, unlike others on this site - being the well reasoned give anyone a chance gentleman that I am - I am willing to give him 4 touches (over the radio) before I write him off.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 13:25:44 »

I guess so. As much as like Connell - he's got a great attitude and a lot of good aspects to his game - the last few games he's definitely missed a fair few chances that he should be putting away at this level.

Agreed, love the attitude he brings but dont think the level of quality means he will be a first choice starter for a long period of time.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 13:30:50 »

Agreed, love the attitude he brings but dont think the level of quality means he will be a first choice starter for a long period of time.

Yes, great attitude and always gives 100%.  I see Connell for the time being as an impact sub and as he gets more experience at this level then possibly a starter in the future.
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 13:32:25 »

as he gets more experience at this level then possibly a starter in the future.

He has played at this level and above most of his career, how much more experience does he need Smiley
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 13:41:06 »

According to Ipswich fans, he is very fast and one the best finishers at the club. Sounds like just what we need.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 24, 2011, 13:46:47 »

Had a look through his mentions on twitter and all Ipswich very complimentary. One from a few days ago saying he should be playing and getting a bit of time off the bench (for Ipswich)
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 13:35:25 »

My bro works with a Villa scout who Know's Ronan, apparrantly after the victory over Colchester the other week, Ronan asked PDC if he could get the train from Colchester to Ipswich to see his girlfriend rather than travel back on the team coach.

PDC response was "Is the bus not good enough for you?, it is good enough for me" Needless to say he got on the coach back to Swindon and then got the train to Ipswich.

Loving the attitude of PDC and  fair play to young Ronan !!
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 19, 2011, 14:49:00 »

My bro works with a Villa scout who Know's Ronan, apparrantly after the victory over Colchester the other week, Ronan asked PDC if he could get the train from Colchester to Ipswich to see his girlfriend rather than travel back on the team coach.

PDC response was "Is the bus not good enough for you?, it is good enough for me" Needless to say he got on the coach back to Swindon and then got the train to Ipswich.

Loving the attitude of PDC and  fair play to young Ronan !!
Got the train to Ipswich?  Not from Swindon he didn't!!  By the time the team got back fom Colchester he would probably have missed the last train to London, let alone getting across to Liverpool Street to catch a train to Ipswich!
fatbasher

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 08:15:49 »

Got the train to Ipswich?  Not from Swindon he didn't!!  By the time the team got back fom Colchester he would probably have missed the last train to London, let alone getting across to Liverpool Street to catch a train to Ipswich!

In all fairness it didn't say when he got the train back to Ipswich did it?

Furthermore I can just imagine PDC saying that, can't you?
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 13:10:00 »

Bit cuntish if you ask me...
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 13:46:53 »

According to the trainline.com the last train from Swindon to Ipswich on a Saturday leaves at 9.29pm. Google Maps reckons it takes about 2hrs 45mins from Colchester's ground to ours. So provided they left the ground no later than 6.30pm and didn't stop on the way back then he would have made it.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 13:48:54 »

According to the trainline.com the last train from Swindon to Ipswich on a Saturday leaves at 9.29pm. Google Maps reckons it takes about 2hrs 45mins from Colchester's ground to ours. So provided they left the ground no later than 6.30pm and didn't stop on the way back then he would have made it.

too much time on your hands

I come from a land down-under
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 15:17:59 »

Bit cuntish if you ask me...

Ha glad i wasnt the only one that thought that
Tamworth Red Army

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, December 20, 2011, 15:29:21 »

Least it shows commitment by  both PDC & Murray!!

If it would have happend last season Wilson would have said I don't care what you do mate  (and don't bother with training in the week either) and we would have lost the game against Colchester as we also did last year   Smiley
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: