Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pook  (Read 5291 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 01:05:04 »

Probably true but if we could then I'd get rid of one of him or Easton and replace with another CM and get in another CM in on top of that.

I think that CM is the area (other than striker obviously, but will get sorted i'm sure) that we desperatly need to stregthen.  I honestly think the Gills game would have been much, much closer if we'd had a decent CM alongside JD.

I also said the same thing after Luton in pre-season, Easton and Timlin are simply not good enough for us as far as i can see.

I'd have been there tonight if it wasn't for work and i'd probably agree with you about tonight but we deserve more, a Curtis Weston (these days) in our midfield would be far, far better than either Easton or Timlin could be for example.

This area MUST be sorted out as far as i'm concerned otherwise the signing of JD is, for want of a better word, pointless...
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, August 15, 2009, 19:39:20 »

Oops hes injured already.

Came out on crutches today, and with a splint on his shin.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 15:53:11 »

Oops hes injured already.

Came out on crutches today, and with a splint on his shin.

wears his heart on his sleeve that boy...always putting his neck on the line....loves getting stuck in and taking one for the team...
Rich Pullen

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:23:57 »

Pook is becoming the most talked about former player we have.... Should we not get over him?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 17:37:20 »

I remember him coming on at Yeovil last season and looking distinctly unbothered,and that weren't the first time.Dont ever remember him being full of endeavour,more like "look at me,I've made it".Maybe thats just me though.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 19:40:40 »

I remember him coming on at Yeovil last season and looking distinctly unbothered,and that weren't the first time.Dont ever remember him being full of endeavour,more like "look at me,I've made it".Maybe thats just me though.

Yes Adje

but I can also recall him being recalled for Southend away last year and busting his gut all afternoon

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 19:55:20 »

you're right. it's you
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 20:54:22 »

I never saw this Pook nostalgia comming.

He was rubbish 90% of games I saw him.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 22:49:15 »

Yes Adje

but I can also recall him being recalled for Southend away last year and busting his gut all afternoon

Thats true Herthab but it didnt last-that was the problem

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, August 17, 2009, 15:08:55 »

All i rememeber of Pook is have a very distinct average game (at best) for town, and then being a complete utter cock to anyone who had the miss pleasure of crossing his path in Old Town/apartments the same night giving it the big I am.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: