Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Petr Brezovan  (Read 1593 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:37:58 »

Saw him in town today... I asked to get a picture with him and he just seemed really confused, so I tried the method of saying "Swindon Town", and then doing a camera motion and he said, "oh yes" so I got my picture with him and he said "ok thanks" then "yes" again and wondered off smiling.

I'm thinking his English is extremely limited.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:39:40 »

apparently he has to have a translator
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:42:28 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Saw him in town today... I asked to get a picture with him and he just seemed really confused, so I tried the method of saying "Swindon Town", and then doing a camera motion and he said, "oh yes" so I got my picture with him and he said "ok thanks" then "yes" again and wondered off smiling.

why do u want your picture with him?? he only a human being, and not exactly famous!!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:44:29 »

Never know, he might be one day!
SwindonTownFC

« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:45:25 »

Never know, he might be one day!

i really hope so!!
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 18:46:19 »

no you don't you are just being a cunt  
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:00:27 »

There'll be plenty of Poles and other Eastern Europeans about for Petr to chat to ....Polish, Czecho and Slovak are similar enough for then to understand each other....
Northern Red

« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 20:36:22 »

You've probably just got a great picture of you and a random asylum seeker instead  Soapy Tit Wank
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 24, 2006, 22:18:58 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"

You've probably just got a great picture of you and a random asylum seeker instead  Soapy Tit Wank

Haha!  

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: