Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NEW SKIPPER  (Read 83691 times)
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:13:30 »

I am amazed how PDC is getting a kicking in some circles but Caddis comes out OK ?

Speculation I know - but given that Lee Clark knows what sort of player Caddis was last season, and was probably impressed when we stuffed Uddersfield, maybe he has been tapping Caddis up turning his head....

If that IS the case - fair fucking play to PDC and Caddis can fuck off !!

Wise men say........

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:14:37 »

Sell and move on
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:17:13 »

Well I saw how caddis coped against Wilf zaha of crystal palace and he tore him a new one.

I doubt very much if all Championship players are the same standard as Zaha, so your point has little meanining (add the fact that Caddis was already at loggerheads with PdC and was not going all out, oh and it was a friendly and it has even less meaning).

Good move all round if true. As said before, if he plays well for Brum we sell him in January for a good profit and Paolo gets a highish earner off the payroll.

Hope it happens, perhaps we can all move on then and focus on the games.

It's All Good..............
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:17:54 »

Wonder if jake jervis might pop into the frame. Wasn't he loaned from Birmingham city. We are on the lookout for a striker. Would people be happy with this? Is this possible. A perm deal or loan deal with jake jervis and caddis swapping.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:18:08 »

Re: Devera and his positives - he's another threat in the box at set pieces, and i think he's better defending than Caddis, who gave away a few pennos ast year and was sometimes found out of position by the better wingers.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:20:04 »

Wonder if jake jervis might pop into the frame. Wasn't he loaned from Birmingham city. We are on the lookout for a striker. Would people be happy with this? Is this possible. A perm deal or loan deal with jake jervis and caddis swapping.

I hope not... Benson, Collins and williams all look much better than Jervis was/is.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:21:20 »

Sell and move on

Agree, fuck this loan nonsense.  Get some money now rather than risk him not being up to Brum’s expectations and them having no interest in a permanent deal at a later stage.

Ironically I’ve got some corporate hospitality action through work for Brum v Posh on Sept 1st, would be interesting if he plays.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:21:31 »

Jervis has just joined Carlisle on loan....
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:21:57 »

Unlikely, Jervis has just joined Carlisle on loan.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #714 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:22:00 »

Jervis joined Carlisle yesterday on loan.

Bugger beaten to it Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:22:03 »

Jervis has gone to Carlisle
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:22:39 »

I won.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:23:01 »

Think Jervis went somewhere on loan  
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:24:42 »

Absolute cunt.

Inclined to agree.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: Thursday, August 23, 2012, 12:27:34 »

I doubt very much if all Championship players are the same standard as Zaha, so your point has little meanining (add the fact that Caddis was already at loggerheads with PdC and was not going all out, oh and it was a friendly and it has even less meaning).

Agreed caddis would not face this much in the champ but Birmingham are not far away from the prem where he would face this regularly. I disagree with caddis not trying though, no full back likes to be turned inside out like that just through pride.  Made me realise how good this Wilf zaha was after see this. For me caddis is a good championship full back but I'm unsure how he would do any higher
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52   Go Up
Print
Jump to: