Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worried!  (Read 2843 times)
Toni

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 18:07:33 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
awwww hope youre both ok ... big kiss from me to help?  :kisskiss:

Ahhh. So you're the mystery fatbury that i've been warned and told about.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 23:36:04 »

toni, despite what  people say, trust the NHS, they really are the dogs bollocks. they saved my life and my mums. compared to 10 years ago the standard has improved 100% and its getting better by the day. and this is from someone who has dealings with the NHS probably more than anyone else on this forum, unfortunately.

i hope its nothing and your mum is fine, best wishes.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 23:37:01 »

*big hug*

and not a sarcastic one either.
flammableBen

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 18, 2007, 23:52:33 »

can we do a sarcastic *big hug* to? They're nearly as fun.

And what mex says. Pretty much everybody I know who's had to have lot's of dealings with the nhs, for one unfortunate reason or another, has always said it's ace. NHS bashing seems to have become the incestuous love child of our blame culture; and a good way of selling newspapers.
Toni

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 01:28:07 »

I'm not as confident with the NHS if i'm honest. I had an operation that nearly went wrong on that. But i'm sure my mum will be fine (thats what i'm telling myself anyway). Thanks everyone for your kind wishes
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 23:08:05 »

Toni, I work for the NHS and your Mum is in safe hands judging by the people I work with.  They get slagged off by the press but there is a lot of expertise and care that goes into their work that never gets reported.  Sound like the thing she needs the most is for you to give her support and reassurance.  Best wishes to you both.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 07:04:01 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
toni, despite what  people say, trust the NHS, they really are the dogs bollocks. they saved my life and my mums. compared to 10 years ago the standard has improved 100% and its getting better by the day. and this is from someone who has dealings with the NHS probably more than anyone else on this forum, unfortunately.

i hope its nothing and your mum is fine, best wishes.

Totally agree

Toni, I have had two tumors removed in the last 3 years and the care that I recieved was second to none.

With regard to looking on the internet, I found that prior to my diagnosis (where I only had symptoms to go by) that searching the internet gave me more worry than it solved.

However, once I was diagnosed I did research the treatment that I was about to undertake which pre-armed me and was a great help for "getting my head around" what lie in store.

Good luck to both your Mum and also yourself, as reading between the lines you are your Mum's primary support.

My thoughts are with you both
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:32:50 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
awwww hope youre both ok ... big kiss from me to help?  :kisskiss:

we want her to get better fatters not worse.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 17:35:21 »

Are you saying fatbury's got the grid, because Ben probably has too.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 18:23:02 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Are you saying fatbury's got the grid, because Ben probably has too.

thats just the start of it
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 13:20:06 »

That is so crap, and of course if you are the only one she can lean on that heaps pressure on you as well, you have to stay strong though, but the main thing to do is to stay calm and try not to worry yourself overly as it will hopefully turn out to be nothing serious.

Remember if you want anyone to talk to or to "let off steam" at then everyone on this forum is here to listen and offer advice, your not alone your among freinds.
Toni

« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 14:17:36 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Remember if you want anyone to talk to or to "let off steam" at then everyone on this forum is here to listen and offer advice, your not alone your among friends.

Thank you. Thats very nice of you to say. It is hard cos i have no one to talk to at the moment and i'm trying to calm my mum down by saying "it'll be nothing serious. Don't panic about it". I mean she has me to talk to about this and her worries but i have no one. It feels bizarre.
Thank you everyone.

My problems are nothing compared to Fred's though. Get well soon Fred.
fatbury

« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 14:26:55 »

awwww its sweet you feel you can talk to people on here .. but beware the pisstakers .. although they often dont mean it .. I hope

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 14:33:01 »

people wont take the piss about stuff like this fatbury.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 15:09:04 »

i was thinking about it, but thats one step too far, even for me.

Hope your ma is ok Toni.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: