Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Party on the Pitch  (Read 17533 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 11:59:34 »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/sergio-ramos-records-duet-flamenco-singer-190052917.html

Paolo's singing has gone Stateside...

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 12:33:14 »

It was a good event as has been mentioed the breaks between events were too long, but I expect htey made a few quid, the queue for the trophy pics was endless by the seems of it and it looked as if it was a decent photo being taken rather than a quick rush job.

Found it ammusing at the start the sound and video were poor obviousy did no checks before the event started.

Hopefully they will lean from this and if they schoose to do one again will improve but for a free event we cant grumble.

Oh and PaulD I saw your Mrs and was looking about for you, didn't like to distract her incase she didn't remember me which would have been embarrasing, how could you not cancel your plans to celebrate Paolo's achievments  - any chance of you attending a game again soon ?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, May 9, 2012, 14:03:50 »

I thought the day was pretty good, as others have said there could've been a bit more on till fill the gaps, but i popped into the legends and watched the footie. good turn out though and it was something a bit differnt which is always a plus. if diamond mike was still 'ere would've he have done something like this?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: