Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: More Whores for my Dollar  (Read 17566 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 11:38:08 »

Cheers for that I'll get a few of those added to the old itinery.

Baseball game is a must this time as well as Jerset Boys, which we sacked off in London for Martha Reeves.

I don't think the baseball season lasts until November Dazzza,  try Ice hockey instead.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Dazzza

« Reply #16 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:25:42 »

That would be just as good Neville cheers.  Bit of bludgeoning on the ice or failing that a bit of basketball.

nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 13:42:12 »

That would be just as good Neville cheers.  Bit of bludgeoning on the ice or failing that a bit of basketball.

Yep, basketball's an experience. - there's the Nets and the Knicks in NY I think.  haven't managed to see US Hockey, there's always the gridiron of course (Jets or Giants).

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, August 22, 2008, 16:47:34 »

I think the football stadium is a bit further out in Jersey.  They are reducing the amount of time you can Tailgate, which I originally thought was a weird thing to allow anyway but turns out to the use of a BBQ and beers in your "trunk" in the car park.  Basketball would be at Maddison Square Gardens, wasn't on for us.  While you can clearly knock American sports, and easily, they are onto something by having them long enough to enjoy large quantities of beer during them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: