Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fulham sue Premiership  (Read 1295 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 08:38:26 »

Fulham are suing the Prem, trying to have Dave Richards ousted as chairman, after he intervened in Crouch's transfer from Pompey - they'd agreed £11m, after Dave Richards got involved, he went to Spurs for £9m:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/30/fulham-court-action-premier-league-dave-richards

Wouldn't have thought they've got a cat in hell's chance, myself, but more power to their elbow
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 08:51:50 »

How unlike Al-Fayed to waste all his money on a court case without a hope in hell.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 11:57:03 »

Is this the Fulham who signed a non league player last season but have refused to keep there promise of a friendly...in the meantime they pop over to Sweden for one.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 12:07:43 »

If the Non-League club didn't stick this into the transfer then it's their own fault (despite the alleged Prem team not being very sporting to a grass roots club).

This reminds me, Maidstone United must have been gutted that they didn't stick a sell-on clause onto the transfer to Chris Smalling to Fulham.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 12:10:23 »

If the Non-League club didn't stick this into the transfer then it's their own fault (despite the alleged Prem team not being very sporting to a grass roots club).

This reminds me, Maidstone United must have been gutted that they didn't stick a sell-on clause onto the transfer to Chris Smalling to Fulham.

It was in the deal as playing in pre season......Fulham say they cant find the time.
Bugging me who the player is and non league team but he went out on loan last year to Gillingham or Southend.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 12:12:32 »

How unlike Al-Fayed to waste all his money on a court case without a hope in hell.

Cheesy
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 1, 2010, 14:06:48 »

I would like Dave Richards to be brought down as I cannot believe he has got to where he is.

I was reading one of the David Conn books (The Beautiful Game?) a few years ago, about Richards, who was an incompetent businessman (his company went bust), yet he was Chairman of Sheff Wed, running up multi million pound debts, which they are still suffering from. I remember last year, Danny Wilson was asked who was the worst chairman he had worked with, and instantly he said Dave Richards as he always wanted to interfere, when Wilson was manager of Wednesday.

And if Fulham won, not only would Richards have to go, Scudamore might have to resign also, which can only be a good thing.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: