Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TrustSTFC - direction & AGM  (Read 24744 times)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 19:33:41 »

If he did/does own 50% of the club then, surely, he’s only legally entitled to 50% of the £212,500 Power sold the club for. Any side deal between the 2 has fuck all to do with the club now.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 22:20:52 »

Cheers Andy, much appreciated  Smiley

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Friday, April 26, 2024, 04:50:08 »

I won't be there as i've timed a holiday very well to miss the tail of this accursed season, but TrustSTFC Board members will be at the OSC BBQ from 1.30 on Saturday.

Come along, have a chat, or share your views directly with them, they would love for you to come along and say hello!

Also - please do fill in the survey!

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Wednesday, May 1, 2024, 18:19:03 »

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd80ApZ8raQ-cExy1pOWYQwr-vgV_JziotbXs8Gcby4xN7IEg/viewform

The trust are pushing this end of season supporter survey. All supporters, not just members.

Survey closes tonight 9pm if you want to make your feelings known.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:02:48 »

https://truststfc.com/2024/05/09/end-of-season-fans-survey-report/

This just in, people are not very happy
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:13:45 »

Personally, I think that's a very insightful report. Particularly with the number of people unsure about their ST and citing off-field concerns as an important factor.

There's also something of a step onto the front foot in the introductory blurb:

Promises are no longer enough, actions are required and quickly.”

“The Trust has always said that we want a financially stable and well-run club, regardless of who the owner is. If the current ownership and leadership team are unable (or unwilling) to provide a demonstrable path to achieve this, the results of this survey suggest that Swindon supporters are no longer prepared to provide their unconditional support and are looking for change. We at the Trust will play our part in bringing that change about.”
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:15:49 »

I’ve criticised the trust in the past & nearly stopped my membership, however, this is a very good statement, presentation put together by a voluntary group of people. It’s miles better than anything the club has put out with full time employees!! Kudos were due!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #232 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:15:58 »

This just in, people are not very happy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:16:59 »

I do agree it's a good report by the way, no sugarcoating. No analysis exactly or suggestions of what the club needs to do, but that's over to them.
welshred

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:22:30 »

Plus they've made it abundantly clear that these results and the full report have been shared with the Chairman and CEO at the last Advisory Board meeting, so there's no question that Clem and his useless CEO know exactly what the fans are thinking at the moment.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:25:32 »

I think it’s a good move from the Trust.

The new board have gone in all nicey, nicey & friendly.
Now rather than the Trust themselves pointing the fingers and going directly at the club (and probably getting their back up) they basically allowed the supporters to load the gun and the Trust are just the messenger (for the time being)

Whilst it gives a clear indication of what we basically already know - it doesn’t help solve these issues (not that I’m suggesting it would/should)
UTR

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:27:47 »

It doesn’t surprise me at all to hear the club attributed any criticism to a “vocal minority of social media accounts”, they’re utterly detached from the sentiment of fans and if they really were turning up to handshakes and selfies in the Legends Lounge against Morecambe then it further feeds into that narrative.

A much better statement from the Trust and kudos to them for that, much needed after the past year or so. Happy to see it clearly stated that the results have been shared with the club but I hold little faith that it will have any effect on them and we will no doubt hear some spun up excuse reasoning for it or a short 2 week charm offensive that they think will bring everyone back onside (and to be fair, some will fall for it).
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:37:05 »

Good work by the trust, kudos - now it's over to the club.  I won't hold my breath and await what the follow up move by the trust will be.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #238 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:47:26 »

so there's no question that Clem and his useless CEO know exactly what the fans are thinking at the moment.
If they bother to read it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 09:53:20 »

Trust email suggests 10% of people aren't renewing their season tickets, but its actually more like 15.7% as they don't appear to exclude people who don't have season tickets from their calculations.

At a worst case scenario for the club, if everyone of the 26% of the undecided don't renew, we'll be looking at 52.9% not renewing.

(Although this is assuming that all the undecided are current season ticket holders, without it being broken down between undecided current and undecided not current, the data becomes a bit more foggy)

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: