Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Question and debate with Ironside  (Read 42678 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #315 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:15:32 »

Judging by what I've read thus far. There is no way any genuinely reasonable debate will ever occur within these pages Smiley
Talk Talk

« Reply #316 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:16:17 »

Judging by what I've read thus far. There is no way any genuinely reasonable debate will ever occur within these pages Smiley

Ha ha ha ha ha

It's a fair point Nellup.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:38:45 »

This could easily turn into the longest thread ever!

It is just like an Oxford Fan on the magic roundabout!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:46:28 »

Easy Paul. I suggest that you don't vote for the BNP at any future election.

I don't think you stand a cat in hell's chance of convincing any of their members to change their minds with an argument that just repetitively says that they are all racists, Nazis and completely wrong.
Not trying to persuade hardcore BNP members, its pointless. And no it's not my aim to persuade Ironside, lost cause. But as chalkie's pointed out, there's plenty who don't know much about them who do fall for their "we're just an ordinary political party with strong views on immigration" shit and I think it's only fair to point out they're not - they're riddled with violent Nazis from top to bottom. If you know about that and still want to vote for them, well, it's a democracy, it's your choice. But don't vote Nazi out of ignorance just because they've started wearing suits.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:50:00 »

Tell me paul, when your mrs is doing up the arse with her strap-on, does she dress up as hitler (She probably already has the moustache) and bum whilst listening to the music of the Waffen SS?

Only curious.

Answer my fucking questions.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:52:19 »

Tell me paul, when your mrs is doing up the arse with her strap-on, does she dress up as hitler (She probably already has the moustache) and bum whilst listening to the music of the Waffen SS?
You really do have issues, don't you?

Answer my fucking questions.
What like the one above? Sorry, but I don't see you've asked me any actual questions, just torrents of bile.
Talk Talk

« Reply #321 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:54:36 »

And no it's not my aim to persuade Ironside, lost cause.

I'm not sure that is true to be honest. He seems like a reasoning man who is open to debate to me.

I don't think anybody is not open to sensible argument, unless they are psychotic.
Talk Talk

« Reply #322 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:56:46 »

I'm not sure that is true to be honest. He seems like a reasoning man who is open to debate to me.

I don't think anybody is not open to sensible argument, unless they are psychotic.

Although his last post might just contradict that view  Cheesy
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 21:59:08 »

You really do have issues, don't you?
What like the one above? Sorry, but I don't see you've asked me any actual questions, just torrents of bile.

Who did you vote for it the last election?

What is your view on this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7943556.stm

All posted up before.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:00:41 »

tbh, I don't find him bringing my family into it very funny. Any more than I found him making jibes about Mex's dialysis funny or responding to every post Reg makes by wishing him dead funny. There's a line. But it seems you're so keen to be all liberal happy clappy "everyone's entitled to a point of view", you'll forgive this shithead anything.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:04:26 »

Who did you vote for it the last election?
Answered it. Twice. But as you're obviously hard of reading, here you are for a third time:

No, just not relevant and none of your business. The thread arose because you have chosen repeatedly to reveal your voting preference and that you have gone further and joined the BNP. And I and others have pointed out that someone who actively supports, advocates and joins a Nazi party is fair game to be called a Nazi. You objected to being called a Nazi, hence the thread.

Hadn't seen that question. I think it's a bad thing to hit anyone with a hammer.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:04:54 »

Have you got any teddy's left to launch?

Talk Talk

« Reply #327 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:08:16 »

tbh, I don't find him bringing my family into it very funny. Any more than I found him making jibes about Mex's dialysis funny or responding to every post Reg makes by wishing him dead funny. There's a line. But it seems you're so keen to be all liberal happy clappy "everyone's entitled to a point of view", you'll forgive this shithead anything.

Jeez, calm down. I was noting the fact that I thought he was reasonable and then he went off on one about the Waffen SS and dildos. I think my comment was more in support of you than him..?

I'm not a catholic priest btw, I do not offer forgiveness. What I am interested in where we are all headed as people rather than name calling (e.g. 'vermin' by you and 'righteous' by Ironside) and unless we take a deep breath, stand back and reassess the way the world is we are going down the Dark Ages route.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:09:01 »

I think this thread has now at the stage where it is pointless!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Sunday, March 15, 2009, 22:24:36 »

I think this thread has now at the stage where it is pointless!

I agree. I'm ignoring it from now on.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: