Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Haye v Klitschko  (Read 32066 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:03:44 »

He's a flipping Millwall fan, what do people expect.  I also think mentally Haye needs to dislike his opponents, can't get into the ring thinking, 'this fella's alright', he wants to go in there wanting to finish him off.  At the end of the fight we all know how Haye will be, although to a certain extent he'll have to keep it going because he wants to beat Vitali too.

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:18:59 »

Really looking forwrd to this and can't call it. Also not sure whether to pay sky, or hope for a decent link(the groves vs degale one was top notch)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:21:43 »

Pay for it you tight cunt at least you wont lose it, like if a stream cut Out
Spencer_White

« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:23:28 »

Pay for it you tight cunt

fuck that
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:32:40 »

Lots of brits behaving badly here - looks like the 'ladies' of the Reeperbahn will be busy tonight

I come from a land down-under
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:34:10 »

I'm a tight cunt and I paid for it.  Nowt worse than getting into the fight and a dodgy link going down.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:37:35 »

You wont get a dodgy link with it being on normal german telly.

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:38:40 »

just commentary we wont understand
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 20:51:53 »

Depends how you define dodgy link.  If you are wanting HD, Dolby Digital and English commentary then anything else is a dodgy link.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 21:15:07 »

Depends how you define dodgy link.  If you are wanting HD, Dolby Digital and English commentary then anything else is a dodgy link.

Why do you need commentary? Are you blind?

It's All Good..............
jb

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 21:51:57 »

Haye has got a surprising amount of pace for a heavyweight. If you look back at the likes of Lennox Lewis they look so heavy footed compared Haye.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 22:02:41 »

I can't help but feel Haye is setting himself up for a huge fall from grace with his attitude in recent weeks. I know a lot of it is for show but he's put more pressure on himself to impress now otherwise he's going to look like a complete dick if he doesn't win.
1. his antics are what sells this fight to more than the hardcore fans - adding a couple of 00s to his paycheque
2. why should he care about a fall from grace when he's going to retire in october anyway, has won a heavyweight championship and used to be unified cruiserweight world champ. not a lot too worry about
jb

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 22:07:32 »

1. his antics are what sells this fight to more than the hardcore fans - adding a couple of 00s to his paycheque
2. why should he care about a fall from grace when he's going to retire in october anyway, has won a heavyweight championship and used to be unified cruiserweight world champ. not a lot too worry about

Exactly. It's part and parcel of modern boxing.
slinky

i'm lovin' it

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 23:09:56 »

Why do you need commentary? Are you blind?

No but it's nice to know whats being said.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, July 1, 2011, 23:41:03 »

He's a flipping Millwall fan, what do people expect.  I also think mentally Haye needs to dislike his opponents, can't get into the ring thinking, 'this fella's alright', he wants to go in there wanting to finish him off.  At the end of the fight we all know how Haye will be, although to a certain extent he'll have to keep it going because he wants to beat Vitali too.

Boxers pretend to like football to get people through the door.I'm not that arsed about the fight if im honest.I think Haye will probably get destroyed,but I hope he wins.He's not paticularly likeable but top sportsmen are generally twats aren't they?

/
W56196272
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Up
Print
Jump to: