Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Orient official matchday Fred  (Read 35959 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #300 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:17:19 »

He is the chap that ain't the full shilling and shouts out peado to the oppositions players and officials

You mean mad dad?

Part of the town end furniture, for better or for worse.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:21:38 »

I'd say in most real world jobs if you failed to meet any of your targets your position would certainly be under question.

Wembley is the past, counts for nothing this season. He got City to Wembley once and they fucked him off.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #302 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:24:54 »

Danny Wilson had four FULL seasons with Bristol City and had reached the end of his contract.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:26:30 »

WE DEMAND SUCCESS. yawn.

I will be just as gutted as everyone else if we end up having a mediocre season. But I will always be an optimist and if it's a case of one step back 2 steps forward, then fine with me.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #304 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:27:02 »

Say we are still 15th at Christmas, would you sack him then?

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:28:50 »

Say we are still 15th at Christmas, would you sack him then?

Nope. I'd give him till the end of the season to turn it around no matter how bad it got.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:30:08 »

looking at the highlights the ref was damn close to the challenge, i can see why a foul was given but i would still question any contact or intent

What highlights did you watch? It was a blatant red card. No need for intent or contact, if you go in like that it's red.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #307 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:33:00 »

Wembley is the past, counts for nothing this season. He got City to Wembley once and they fucked him off.

but you're using wembley last season as a yardstick for this season no? can't have it both ways here surely.

Last season we overachieved. If Wilson had gone to another club because he'd overachieved with us last year that would have been ok in your book?

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #308 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:36:32 »

Nope. I'd give him till the end of the season to turn it around no matter how bad it got.

I think it's a little pointless and disrespectful to talk about it now really.

If we finished 4 points off the play offs come the end of season that'd hardly be a disaster.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #309 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 14:37:24 »

I like the stability we've got at the moment. We've no need to get rid of Danny Wilson (even if we finish in mid-table).

As it stands we're in the same situation as half the division and it's up to Wilson and his staff to make sure we get out of that pack of teams. Until then, it's all hypothetical hysteria.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 15:34:47 »

What highlights did you watch? It was a blatant red card. No need for intent or contact, if you go in like that it's red.

Neither intent or contact need to be proven any more. The rule is about the amount of force and if the ref deems it excessive. And, it doesn't matter if you win the ball.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #311 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 16:10:42 »

But I just don't get some of his decisions, more recently it has been the majority of his decisions I don't get. I don't think I'm alone with my concerns as no one seems to be disagreeing with me and most seem to share them. If there is an explanation for his erratic tactics, team selection and formation I'd love to hear it and admit I'm talking shit.

This is exactly how I feel and sums up our current situation in a nutshell.  Interestingly, this is the first matchday thread this season when everybody that attended the game appears to have the same opinions as to how poor we were and how wrong the tactics and formation were.  I didn't hear the radio interview with Wilson, but he surely must realise that the further we get into the season, the excuses will start to become slightly boring.  He needs to make changes before more points slip away to poor teams that are below us.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #312 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 17:23:46 »

I lay the blame entirely at Fred's feet because he started the match thread.

The cunt.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #313 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 18:34:54 »

Can't spoute shit like this in the middle of October. And, we can't have a player to help austin if we only play with 1 up top.

ps - hopefully January. but ball could probably be alright if he was allowed to play upfront.

PROBABLY............what the fuck good is probably,when Paynter told us all a month before last seasons final he was going to Leeds a striker or two was a priority...........proven players not loanees that probably may be good up front.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #314 on: Sunday, October 24, 2010, 19:02:14 »

that was poo

The most exciting thing was speculating whether he drs was going to burn down Cool

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: