Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Franchise pre match drivel and matchday thread  (Read 14285 times)
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 15:43:13 »

The problem with the CEO is that it’s just in name only, Clem makes all the decisions.

You only have to look back at the shares fiasco, Aberdeen (who was supposedly CEO) didn’t know anything about it. Everything starts & ends with Clem so he’s not going to employ anyone who knows what needs to be done to run a football club

I honestly believe that if things were as black and white as this then Morfuni would have sold up a long time ago.

Fully appreciate that this drifts towards conspiracy theory chat but here we are.

Completely agree that Angus and Hall have been CEO in name only compared to other professional football clubs.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 16:28:34 »

I honestly believe that if things were as black and white as this then Morfuni would have sold up a long time ago.

Fully appreciate that this drifts towards conspiracy theory chat but here we are.

Completely agree that Angus and Hall have been CEO in name only compared to other professional football clubs.
Absolutely this. In a nutshell i think he bit off more than he can chew and no matter what he does now it will be wrong, by that i mean if he trys to please the fans the ones behind the scenes will pull the plug and kick off and if he trys to keep them happy we end up with what we have now
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #302 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 16:37:37 »

Absolutely this. In a nutshell i think he bit off more than he can chew and no matter what he does now it will be wrong, by that i mean if he trys to please the fans the ones behind the scenes will pull the plug and kick off and if he trys to keep them happy we end up with what we have now
Agree with that.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 18:07:35 »

Whilst mitigating factors he has chosen to appease the scum that hang around in the shadows rather than do right by the club.

As always it’s the fans that will suffer most and that is ultimately on Morfuni, he could do something but be it he is scared or bound into deals it is ultimately of his own doing.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Monday, February 19, 2024, 19:01:46 »

Whilst mitigating factors he has chosen to appease the scum that hang around in the shadows rather than do right by the club.

As always it’s the fans that will suffer most and that is ultimately on Morfuni, he could do something but be it he is scared or bound into deals it is ultimately of his own doing.
Can't disagree and will not disagree, only thing i suppose i would say is i do wonder what he thinks the consequences are by doing right by the fans and not by them.

Either way the best thing we can hope for is he sells up
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: