Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Crewe Alexandra v Swindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 12570 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:35:21 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey
Has he gone yet?

there's a rumour going round he has.

I don't believe it myself, but I do believe the person who posted it has been told it rather than making it up themselves
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:36:28 »

Thinking about it I wouldn’t actually be surprised to see Morfuni sack Flynn, more as a PR stunt to try and convince a few people he does care and find someone to blame.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:40:27 »

So, give no fucks
Outletred

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:40:48 »

Some of our fans are as thick as pigs shit- rushing to Clems defence constantly

It is over for him at STFC- fan ownership please. Not interested in new owners as they will likely be chancers like all the others
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:44:39 »

there's a rumour going round he has.

I don't believe it myself, but I do believe the person who posted it has been told it rather than making it up themselves

Usual “Heard it from various sources” rumour. Would not be surprised though as STFC is not known for trundling calmly along as if there is no problems.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:47:05 »

But surely not done over the phone on the bus back from Crewe
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:53:09 »

Would probably have been back 30 mins or so wouldn’t they?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 20:56:26 »

They hurled Wakeling out of the bus
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: Saturday, January 13, 2024, 21:28:44 »

One minor thing that stuck out today - Glatzel put plenty of effort in and didn't seem tentative in the way that a lot of players with his injury history would. Didn't get much of a sniff on the ball but fingers crossed a promising debut.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Sunday, January 14, 2024, 11:07:40 »

I think i was lucky as i only watched the second half....listened to a bit of the first on the wireless and it sounded like our Arses were being handed to us on a plate.

I did think we played reasonably well in the second but of course did the usual and conceded a soft goal.

Didnt gamble enough though, needed to deliver the ball a bit quicker but instead we fucked about inter passing and 9/10 gave the ball away.

Thought maybe we deserved a draw...but goals win games.

Hutton in the wrong mindset to play? What a load of bollocks.

Those FGR players minds must be like tissue paper....they still have to train and play.
Its bollocks, hes off and we cant risk him being injured.
Could cross 5/10 but couldnt defend for shit (like most of our 'defenders').

Lad in goal looked good enough. Didnt see the striker. Midfielder showed plenty of effort.

Flynn gone/going?

Like has been said many times, the behind the scenes events mean the pressure is off Flynn a bit and people seem to accept some of the shite we have been dished up.

The fact we keep making identical errors every fucking week , boils my piss.

He might walk ref his own mindset......sacking is strange ref timing.

Anyway, saw enough in the second half to lift me a bit.....lets get the 50 we need asap!

Clems Army!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: Sunday, January 14, 2024, 12:17:01 »

I can't see where our next win comes from. We are even struggling against the clubs in the bottom third.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Sunday, January 14, 2024, 12:49:42 »

Flynns unwillingness to change the formation or set up is quite staggering at this point honestly. I can't stand this back 5 shit. I'd like to see us really mix it up. Go 433.

Bycroft
Rb UGB
Lb Kokolo
CB Blake Tracy
CB (Whoever is fit before we can sign a proper cb)
DM Kinsella
CM Cain left of the 3
CM Devoy right side
Fw Shade
FW RHM
FW Glatzel

Best I can come up with as something different at this point. (Yes I'm very bored of Austin and Khan).
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: Sunday, January 14, 2024, 12:52:14 »

To realistically implant ourselves in the play offs we can only only achieve 88 points now. In effect of the 18 games left we can afford to lose two possibly three if the gods are with us. So amass as many points as we can just in case of a doubtful points deduction because if it was already obvious we have another season in L2 to look forward to next season. 24/25 ST anyone?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Sunday, January 14, 2024, 13:24:16 »

I bet there is plenty of #flynnout #stfc on twitter though.

Even an Arsenal TV "he's got to go blud" video would be better.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: Monday, January 15, 2024, 09:07:42 »

Not read back yet -

I thought for the first 20 minutes or so on Saturday we were absolutely terrible. The new keeper was flapping at everything, Minturn seemed to have toblerone shaped boots (and head) and we were just a mess. Funnily enough Shade was our positive outlet and we got a (fortunate) goal, thanks to a typically clinical Charlie finish. He still does way too much for the team but he still has the ability to put away chances if he gets them.

Second half we were much better, we didn't really create very much but we had some good spells of posession and it was a much more even game. Great to see the hyphen brothers FBT and RHM back, FBT in particular slotted in nicely, RHM his usual bull in a china shop self. Unfortunately our Achilles heel came back to haunt us and their leading striker was left with all the space in Cheshire to backheel past a stranded keeper.

And that was that. Not an awful performance, but another defeat. Obviously there is a lot of chatter about Flynn leaving, not sure if it happens but it's just a rearranging of the deck chairs on the titanic if that was the case. Ever since Morfuni gave him the extended contract, it's been pretty terrible, it sums up the footballing operation since Chorley has left really, no idea, no cohesion, no plan, no funi.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29   Go Up
Print
Jump to: