Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Communication  (Read 15215 times)
Langers

Ignore
« on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:08:04 »

Has been shambolic over the last week or so from the club.

Nobody has a fucking clue what is going on. What is most frustrating is before now it has been excellent.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:09:14 »

It's because no one is in charge at the moment.
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:09:42 »

Having to rely on other clubs to find out what is happening at our club says it all.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:11:18 »

Has been shambolic over the last week or so from the club.

Nobody has a fucking clue what is going on. What is most frustrating is before now it has been excellent.

It is very likely that everyone employed by the club is as much in the dark as we are about some things.  For many Legal reasons, very few people outside those negotiating the sale the shareholding will know anything.
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:12:37 »

Fuck it. I'm going out to get pissed
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:13:22 »

Meanwhile...the bloke who is supposed to be in charge will be speaking this evening at a fans' forum event at Banbury United.

Which is nice.  Cheltenham have been kind enough to inform us what's going on (or not going on) regarding deadline day transfers.  But if you want to know what's going on in the wider sphere at STFC, all eyes on Banbury.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:15:34 »

It is very likely that everyone employed by the club is as much in the dark as we are about some things.  For many Legal reasons, very few people outside those negotiating the sale the shareholding will know anything.
Exactly. We're in a period of interregnum, hopefully temporarily. Black, of course, could clear all this up. As could "Jed", one would assume.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 10:19:17 »

I'd imagine that Jed will be tied up with the weekend telesales push for Double Glazing.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:41:35 »

The communication has been more than pathetic over the past few days, just when we as supporters need it most we aren't getting it. It's not like the 'old' times when you'd have to wait...there's social media, website etc to keep fans up to date! I must admit I did enjoy Peterborough's chairman tweeting about George Boyd and deadline day last night!  Clap

#VivaKenBarlow!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #9 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:44:35 »

Communication has not been the clubs strong point ever since initially Fitton then Wray both left the club.

Back to the old days style of communication now.
« Last Edit: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:46:16 by Peter Venkman » Logged

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:46:14 »

I think its fair criticism. I haven't even seen a "we'll talk when it's deal done" type statement or anything.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:49:17 »

However Friday afternoon is upon us..... brace yourselves.....  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:51:36 »

If we get a statement, it can only mean Diamandis is the money behind the move..oh.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:52:26 »

But I think they are putting out the information that they know, ok they have communicated late the last few days but I genuinely beleive that the clubs press officer knows as much as we do and are doing their best to put anything out that they know.

There is a strange deafening silence from the boardroom though, all this could be cleared up if the new guys released a statement with who is involved and what their plans are for the future and why they decided to get involved.

I would also like to think at some stage we will get something from Andrew Black on why he was so keen to get rid of the club so quickly and what happened to make him become so unhappy in charge.

And finally once the dust is settled I would like to see the new owners engaging with the fan base on the future of OUR club.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 1, 2013, 12:55:07 »

The NDA may extend to the point of football league approval.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: