Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saturday  (Read 13316 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 13:55:05 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "Batch"
Quote from: "STFCBird"
Anyone want to buy my season ticket off me  Sad  I really can't be arsed anymore.

Have you tried Toni?

Has anyone tried Toni yet, I have been waiting for an update on who was first poster from here to give her one!!! Wink

fatbury has her locked up Wink

I come from a land down-under
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 13:55:09 »

Fucking hell this forum is depressing  :|
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 14:09:07 »

Quote from: "arriba"
the trust board fucked up big time regarding the protests imo.i'm sure they regret their decision now.

I hate to say it but Arriba is spot on here.  Postponing the march was a very bad call, completely knocked the stuffing out of any future protests.

The momentum was there and in one statement it was lost.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 14:19:39 »

Quote from: "janaage"
the trust board fucked up big time regarding the protests imo.i'm sure they regret their decision now.

I hate to say it but Arriba is spot on here.  Postponing the march was a very bad call, completely knocked the stuffing out of any future protests.

I'm sorry but that's bollocks. Any protest was always going to be focused on behind the stand after the game, not a march beforehand.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 14:30:23 »

Quote from: "pauld"

I'm sorry but that's bollocks. Any protest was always going to be focused on behind the stand after the game, not a march beforehand.

I'm afraid I think you're wrong Paul.The back down of all the before the game stuff most definitly effected the after game protest.All momentum was lost the minute you released that statement.I understand the reasons and you were caught between a rock and a hard place.Could we get people interested in protests again? I dont think so,I can't even motivate myself for it.

/
W56196272
TalkTalk

« Reply #20 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 19:53:48 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
Quote from: "pauld"

I'm afraid I think you're wrong Paul.The back down of all the before the game stuff most definitly effected the after game protest.All momentum was lost the minute you released that statement.I understand the reasons and you were caught between a rock and a hard place.Could we get people interested in protests again? I dont think so,I can't even motivate myself for it.

:|
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 20:07:05 »

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. thats all.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 20:09:34 »

Fancy a sit in protest at KFC Birdy?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 20:31:18 »

I doubt many will turn up saturday, no one seems to give a fuck anymore....

and I'm certainly not paying best part of 15 quid to watch a non league team, fuck that.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 21:17:07 »

When I was at Leeds trying to sober up after the lunchtime bevvies, I heard 1700 people singing "we'll never die, we'll never die" so bloody loud it drowned out 27000 Leeds fans.  That's why I'll be there on Saturday. Respect to those who've had enough, but I reckon a few days to let the disappointment filter through the system and we'll all be back there wanting the best for the club.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 23:03:00 »

i won't stop going, i've paid for it already and i still enjoy my saturdays.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 23:06:16 »

I think I'm going on Saturday....not booked a ticket yet though. Not exactly going to sell out though!
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 23:08:26 »

Dont think I can be fucked,Id go if I was off but im not and football requires effort under these circumstances.

/
W56196272
sonic youth

« Reply #28 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 23:19:27 »

hindsight is a glorious thing Sad

i think people will have gone past the anger stage by saturday and reached the apathy/can't be fucked stage.
flammableBen

« Reply #29 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 23:29:12 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
hindsight is a glorious thing Sad

i think people will have gone past the anger stage by saturday and reached the apathy/can't be fucked stage.

I think I have to agree with you my brother. You know when you're bored at work and you load up solitaire? Well the trust were in one of those situations where all the starting cards are red and none of them are Aces. As an official organisation they were limited by what they could formally back. Camping on the Magic was apparently a no go, and a march was never going to happen with the apathy and only a few days.

Maybe if they'd gone full out on the march and started somewhere really close to the ground at 2.45pm it might have happened. But if it hadn't worked then it would have left any future protests even worse off than they are now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: