Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: message to the board of swindon town fc  (Read 14233 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 20:33:36 »

I think what Mex is saying is that if the story did hit the media the stuff about his dialysis we'll indefinitely be part of that story. Which would involve the photo because that's going to make the story all the better.

Sad but true. It doesn't matter anyway. The club shouldn't be treating anybody like that.
flammableBen

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 20:33:40 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
Quote from: "DV"
was it not steward number 2?

No, he had to pull the number eight out to join number 2 from behind his left tit.

(deffo twenty eight)

Fooking emoticons.

You can click "Disable Smilies in this post" somewhere. I discovered it when I was doing a quiz once.
glos_robin

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 20:33:56 »

Posted on thisis and MoS
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 20:54:41 »

Good luck with this Mex.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 20:55:59 »

I think they will ignore you Mex, they really do not give a fuck about fans

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 21:00:02 »

Sorry to be a pedant, but you might want to run a spell check as there are a few mistakes ('recieved' etc).

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 21:10:54 »

received, receiving and receive. i have a problem with e's.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 21:50:28 »

what was it at school

I before E except after C
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 21:52:33 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
what was it at school

I wouldn't take their word for it Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 22:10:18 »

the fact you have been banned is unfair and ridiculous.its obviously because you were outspoken and very cutting in your comments about the board on various public outlets.
but your health,length of support,career and personal life is of no relevance to this issue whatsoever.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 22:17:50 »

Nice one Mex. Bet the club don't get back to you. But why should you just accept the ban? It's ridiculous!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 22:27:40 »

Quote from: "arriba"
the fact you have been banned is unfair and ridiculous.its obviously because you were outspoken and very cutting in your comments about the board on various public outlets.
but your health,length of support,career and personal life is of no relevance to this issue whatsoever.

the reason i have bought my health into this debate is down to the fact i was accused of being violent, the health issuse is there to show how ridiculous that accusation is. the whole carear thing is to show that if they continue to fuck with me. i will embarrass then nationally and internationally.
deltaincline

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, October 21, 2007, 23:04:10 »

Mex and Oevil getting banned for doing fuck all wrong is completely out of order. Treating fans like that is crossing a line. These two today, who else tomorrow? Are they going to slowly pick off the dissenters one by one? They may be able to do it legally, but their morality seriously fucking stinks.

I cant think of anything off the top of my head right now, but surely there is something we all could or should collectively do as a show of our solidarity for these two. I'll back anything legal if anyone comes up with a plan. No one should be afraid of getting similarly banned if a plan to protest on their behalf takes off. Stand shoulder to shoulder and stare the fuckers down. It's our football club. Allow this shit to get a foot hold and we'll all be fucked in the end anyway, so whats the odds?

Regarding Mex's response to the club, I can see where you are comming from and I wish you all the success in the world with it. Only thing that worries me is that Diamandis and Holt allegedly worked for Captain Bob Maxwell earlier in their respective media careers and probably did an in-house crash course in how to deal with scum like us.

Lets face it, the orchestrated campaign in the Advertiser worked a treat for them last week, especially with Luggys classic 'this is the last time I'll do this' last minute article before the match on saturday effectively sticking the boot in to the planned post match protests. (Like everyone else, I love the bloke to bits at the moment, but I hope he remembers those slimy words if ever times are not going quite so good for him at STFC and he suddenly needs the backing of the fans. A week is indeed a long time in football, Luggy..)

Anyway, I hope that sense is seen at the club and that both the bans are quickly reversed.
fatbury

« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 22, 2007, 07:59:00 »

Mex that is disgusting treatment ... and you have all my sympathies ... makes my blood boil actually

I say dont give them the 72 hours ... just make it public ... and when they have to back down ask for a MASSIVE public apology
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 22, 2007, 08:13:29 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"
what was it at school

"society"

Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: