Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Southend - Official Match day Thread  (Read 32586 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 08:50:03 »

Bloody good win, lets hope we can go a few matches unbeaten and form more momentum

I come from a land down-under
Barry Scott

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 09:01:24 »

... "rest" Kerooosh too ahead of Tuesday.

I'm not sure Kerrouche is capable of resting. I imagine he runs to the supermarket. Runs around the supermarket and then runs home again after. I think he's like a real life version of that bloke Jason Statham plays in that ludicrously shit film, Crank.
Barnard

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 09:06:26 »

A very comfortable win with some cracking individual performances, well happy.

McCormack Man of the Match for me for such a composed, committed performance as a stand in Centre Half.

Ferry was excellent and we look far less coherent after he went off. Great pass from him for the goal, I was calling for him to shoot, glad he didn't.

Southend's injury problems definitely affected them badly, they offered very little going forward. They would be a very different prospect with Corr and Harris upfront and I'm glad they were missing today. Sometimes everything just goes your way.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 09:11:53 »

I'm not sure Kerrouche is capable of resting. I imagine he runs to the supermarket. Runs around the supermarket and then runs home again after. I think he's like a real life version of that bloke Jason Statham plays in that ludicrously shit film, Crank.

Cheesy

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 10:09:35 »

Just one point I wanted to make. The Town End was good yesterday but yet again the clapping ruined half the chants. The "We are Paolo's red and white army" just got so quick you couldn't keep up so some people just gave up and tried to keep up with the clapping but even that was a task. Really wish half of our fans grasped the concept of timing as it will be so much better if they did. The support was there though which was great to see.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 10:16:54 »

Just one point I wanted to make. The Town End was good yesterday but yet again the clapping ruined half the chants. The "We are Paolo's red and white army" just got so quick you couldn't keep up so some people just gave up and tried to keep up with the clapping but even that was a task. Really wish half of our fans grasped the concept of timing as it will be so much better if they did. The support was there though which was great to see.

Which is why the new STFC part is even better as it keeps the space between the 'we are paolo's red and white army's'
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 10:55:57 »

Apparently worse goes on at B'mth. Their scummy chairman got on the PA half cut at the the end of the game and offered the North Stand out. I'm only hearing this 3rd hand by the way

nutter
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 11:37:22 »

Enjoyed the game yesterday, we deserved the win.

Thought McCormack did brilliantly at CB and Devera had his best game for us. I stil worry when balls come into our box. Kerouche was brilliant never stopped running.

Another promising performance and let's hope this momentum continues.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #248 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:31:37 »

No sign of FL Show on iPlayer yet Sad
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:41:11 »

nutter

This is what upsets me most about our relegation...there are Mickey Mouse clubs like this in the league above.

We don't belong here.  It's all wrong.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:45:02 »

No sign of FL Show on iPlayer yet Sad

I watched it earlier? Through the PS3 though, dunno if it'd be different.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #251 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:47:19 »

I watched it earlier? Through the PS3 though, dunno if it'd be different.

Oooh err will give Firefox a try, Opera has just had a big update so could be incompatible at the mo
stfcinbmth

« Reply #252 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:48:11 »

Did the trick, ta Mr Reeves
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:48:44 »

Actually now that you mention it I did have a problem with Opera trying to watch the FL show a couple of weeks ago - very annoying when I opened up Chrome (hours) later and found it worked!

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Muffin Man

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, September 11, 2011, 12:49:36 »

I just watched it too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00mfmt9

Try that link, I use Mozilla and it works fine in that.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 ... 22   Go Up
Print
Jump to: