Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: You can stick your f*****g drum up your arse  (Read 6012 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 18:08:42 »

I don't want a drum, I take it as an insult- drum's are for fans who never sing.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 18:11:16 »

ace, i manage to get a drummer in all stands.  Cool  we get in free also.  Cool

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 18:34:17 »

Perhaps the players should concentrate on putting in the performance that will in turn make the fans postively vocal  :-))(
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, February 28, 2008, 19:41:05 »

Quote from: "Ville Valo"
ace, i manage to get a drummer in all stands.  Cool  we get in free also.  Cool

Can't see the Town End one lasting long if they are near me. They'll be wearing it.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 10:06:36 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Perhaps the players should concentrate on putting in the performance that will in turn make the fans postively vocal  :-))(

Yes Exactly I got pissed off when Blair was saying couple of weeks back we need the country ground to be like Plymouth when he was there, fuck that.  Players must understand if they deliver shit performances they will get a flat atmosphere, even Pompey fans would of struggled to keep behind the team during the Walsall game.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 10:14:29 »

If there is a drum anywhere near me the drummer will be wearing it! If the players play well there will a good atmosphere, we don't need a bloody drum!!
Spencer_White

« Reply #51 on: Friday, February 29, 2008, 15:44:49 »

Quote from: "stfctownenda"
Quote from: "Si Pie"

Yes Exactly I got pissed off when Blair was saying couple of weeks back we need the country ground to be like Plymouth when he was there, fuck that.  Players must understand if they deliver shit performances they will get a flat atmosphere, even Pompey fans would of struggled to keep behind the team during the Walsall game.

They went through 2 leagues in that time. Fck em. Besides Mansfield last season was better than anything Plymouth ever did.

What was the atmosphere like 10 years ago at Home Park then Blair?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: