Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Prospect Foundation 6-a-side - next Sunday  (Read 5279 times)
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 21:19:51 »

Id snort it off.

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 21:27:33 »

What the fuck are you talking about you moody git?!

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 21:34:02 »

Quote from: "Sippo"

He's ill, probably dosed up on Calpol.
Spud

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 05:29:39 »

Right with this fuckin weather and looks like its going to piss down most of the weekend is this still going to be on!!?!

I wont be happy if i wake up early for it only to be called off!  :evil:
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 08:47:34 »

cunt written in raggae raggae sauce

Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 14:06:44 »

Sorry guys i have not had a chance to get on here recently. I havent had a chance to read through all the posts but have scanned through what I think are the ones relating to this Sunday. We need to all meet between 10.15-10.30 for an 11.00 start. As far as i know this is still on, im relying on Red Macca to let me know if this is cancelled due to weather. It may be an idea pm'ing me your mobile number should it get called off in the morning and I have to let people know.

I take it everyone knows where the premier club is and knows at least a few of the people playing. If you dont know any of us then let me know so we can some how look out for you. If you want my mobile number for an emergency then can you pm me otherwise i will take it you will be up there and there will be no problem. If anyone cant play or has any questions please let me know asap.

It will cost a fiver each so please bring this along on the day. I have managed to get hold of a kit thanks to stfctownenda. Both teams will be wearing the same kit just to confuse things. Although i cant see us playing each other so should be no problem. Although when i say the same kit there is enough kit to go round both teams so we wont be swapping or anything like that. You will also need to bring along shin pads and football boots. If anyone has a ball and a pump it will be useful to bring these along as well so we can have a kick about between games. I will try and get in to town and buy one at some point too.

The event is aimed at families and all proceeds go to charity, so feel free to invite people along to come laugh, i mean watch us. There will be a bar and food and all that sort of stuff on sale on the day too. I will also post a seperate thread out to the TEF asking if anyone wants to come watch.

As far as teams go, i think this is correct and up to date, if not can you please let me know so we can get this confirmed asap. Bennett is also playing again now so he can replace The King. Each team has one sub which i think will be enough as in past experiences most people will want to play as much as possible. Should we have injuries on the day im sure we can sneak one or two players helping the other team out if desperate.

Team 1

Sippo (GK)
Give us an S
stfctownenda
Spuddy stfc
Jimmy Cider
Bushey Boy
DV85

Team 2

Glos Robin (GK)
Chubbs
Sonic Youth
Sam stfc
Batch
Dave Blackcurrant
Bennett

I hope I have included everything. If I have missed anything, or something is incorrect or you have any questions then please let me know.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 14:08:57 »

been cancelled by the looks of it mate
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 14:09:27 »

The events been cancelled due to our weather!

Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 14:10:27 »

For fucks sake, just spent ages sorting this out today.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 27, 2007, 17:36:28 »

can't we play each other on grass at a park with a marque instead?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: