Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Abu Hamza Jailed  (Read 10914 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 19:58:39 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Incidentally how far back do you go with this "country of origin" bollocks?

One generation? - Still going to be a few to many brown faces around for your comfort I would of thought

Two? - Still not enough really loads of 3rd and 4th generation asian kids around here.

Five generations - Oh fuck me we've lost the royal family - never mind bunch of greco-german mongrel bastards - oh and Portillo, and Boris Johnston, half the England team, a chunk of the Swindon team,

Fuck it lets not bugger about - a thousand generations, maybe 1200 to be on the safe side - Oh dear we're all in west africa, and it's a bit fucking crowded

Knob.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 19:59:39 »

Incidentally how far back do you go with this "country of origin" bollocks?

One generation? - Still going to be a few to many brown faces around for your comfort I would of thought

Two? - Still not enough really loads of 3rd and 4th generation asian kids around here.

Five generations - Oh fuck me we've lost the royal family - never mind bunch of greco-german mongrel bastards - oh and Portillo, and Boris Johnston, half the England team, a chunk of the Swindon team,

Fuck it lets not bugger about - a thousand generations, maybe 1200 to be on the safe side - Oh dear we're all in west africa, and it's a bit fucking crowded

Knob.

I love you Lumposhit  Soapy Tit Wank You say all this as if it would be a BAD thing!

oh, and that'd be East Africa anyway.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Lumps

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:04:37 »

I'll admit I can't boast the sort of life that allows me to place 3-5000 posts on a forum. But I've a few more than 4. New machine, new ISP, new username, which isn't really that different to the last one.

Even our monobrowed nazi friend's managed to twig to that one, but he has the advantage of a lengthy conversation over on this is where he tried to persuade me that the BNP were just a bunch of sweet nationalist romantics disturbed at the threat to our national culture, big big morris dancing fan that Griffin bloke, and not racist in any way.

Except for wanting all the black and brown people to fuck off and die of course.

He has the right to come on here and say what he likes. And what he like is a bit of racist BNP propaganda. Lap it up if you like he'll be trying to recruit you next.

But 4 posts, 40 or 40,000 I can also say what I like and that is

FUCK OFF YOU FACIST CUNT!
Lumps

« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:06:23 »

East Africa anyway

That's a fair point.

Good thing though? Not really I'd rather stay here thanks
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:11:15 »

please let me kiss you you big gay bear  Soapy Tit Wank

What was the verdict of the jury in court last week Lumpy?

I'll tell you shall I?  NOT GUILTY.

That means that the 12 (actually it was 11 because someone went home ill) men and women of the jury have said that

1) The BNP has a legitimate message.
2) The language used to convey their message is not racist.

I know you fuckwits over on the left don't like to hear it but its a fact.  A fact your going to have to put up with.

Finally, I beg you on both knees, please call me a racist to my face and see what happens to yours. Crying

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:13:42 »

East Africa anyway

That's a fair point.

Good thing though? Not really I'd rather stay here thanks

Haha so we get the real truth then Lumpy?

you'd rather stay here than "go home" is that right. Soapy Tit Wank

Piemonte

« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:35:52 »

Why would you be so offended at being called a racist that you would smack someone Ironside? That dosnt make any sense.

I dont subscibe to any of your far right views, but if someone called me a racist I wouldnt really give a fuck to be honest
DMR

« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:37:03 »

He can say what the fuck he likes, and there are plenty on here who sympathise with much of what Kojaks saying.

Ooooh the big bad internet fuck off!
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:38:14 »

its more of an excuse piemonte.
I've got to have a better reason than just wanting to punch the fuckers lights out for punching the fuckers lights out if you catch my drift. Wink

Dazzza

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 20:48:02 »

Quote from: "Ironside"
Quote from: "dazzza"
Quote from: "Ironside"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
Have you read the koran? I'd like to know a bit more about its teachings.

I have only read the hadiths.

The Hadiths are the equivalent of the Old Testament which is comparable in content and context.  If you take them at face value you’re either a bit of a spaz or looking for something to fill a void.

The fact that both Hook and the BNP take the same subtext at face value and quote it to their own ends is ace.   Cool

If you want to study the Hadiths properly and understand them as they are written then even for practising Muslims it’s a Mosque job.

Wrong

The Hadiths are not the equavalent of the old testament.  In the eyes of Muslims, the Koran is in fact the final chapter of the bible and therefore supercedes both the Old and New testament.

The Hadiths are the teachings of the prophet mohammed a direct emmissary from Allah (His representative on earth if you like).

thank you.........

That’s not what I said, not that it’s right anyway!

If you can find me a Muslim that believes the Koran is the final chapter of the bible I’ll give you a hundred quid here and now.   Cheesy  

Islam recognises some of the passages in the bible and hence believes the Koran replaces some of the content.  But it’s a million miles from calling it the ‘final chapter’.

But you’ve managed to get the wrong end of the stick anyway.  

The point is bar extremists (from both ends of the spectrum it appears  Wink ) the works of the Hadiths are not viewed by the majority as the word of ‘god’ and are not seen to be taken at literal value.  Bit like the Old Testament.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 21:17:57 »

Dazzza

You are right to a certain extent in that Islam recognises certain sections of the bible, in fact it recognises virtually the whole of the Old Testament and sections of the New.  

The Koran teaches that Islam is the continued faithful religion in the same line as the Prophets who were before Muhammad:

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah ... and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (42:13 AYA).

The result of this view is that the scriptures given by these Prophets are considered to be genuine scriptures from God: But say, "We (Muslims) believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you (Jews & Christians); our Allah and your Allah is One" (29:46 AYA).

In the Qur'an there are many references to the Jewish and Christian Holy Books. In fact the Qur'an addresses Christians and Jews in terms of the Book: O People of the Book! (5:68 AYA).

To me that says that what happens after muhammeds arrival supercedes what went before.  Many Muslims I know actually believe that the Koran is the "final" chapter (I say final because I dont know if there will be "fourth" chapter)  There are many quotes from the Koran supporting this.

I also didn't say that the Hadiths are viewed as the word of God.  The Koran is viewed as the word of God (see above), the Hadiths are Muhammeds spin on things if you like. He is meant to be God's representative on earth.  His interpretation and the teachings found in the Hadiths provide guidance for Muslims.  Hence all the death threats etc.  

How do Muslims know that the Koran wasnt actually written by muhammed himself?

If the Koran is a continuation of the previous "books" why are it's teachings so very different?

All this is theological stuff  and doesnt change the fact that Islam is full of nutters who hate everything we are and believe in.

So let me get this right Dazzza, your implying that an organisation of Islamic extremists, like Hamas for example, has an equivalent and opposite on the other side of the spectrum, namely the BNP?

Hamas is a terrosist organisation and has been responsible for dozens of suicide bombings in Israel and despite their democratic election in Palestine, have refused to denounce terrorism so far.  Also I have to wonder why the Palestinians voted for a terrorist organisation to represnt them, couldn't have something to do with the teachings of a certain religion could it?

The BNP is peaceful political party who wish to resolve their grievences democratically.

Where is the common ground in that?

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 21:45:03 »

http://www.melbourne.indymedia.org/uploads/muslims.jpg

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Dazzza

« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 21:58:03 »

To be fair chief I don’t disagree with most of that but the offer still stands if you can find me a Muslim that sees the Koran as a “continuation” of the bible then I’ll give you that hundred quid.

At the end of the day its religion and nothing is going to change the fact that it’s all bollocks.  Well at least to me it is.

That said the Hadiths are nearly as dearly loved by the likes of the BNP as they are by the terrorists.  No common or garden Muslim buys into these texts at literal value and it’s all a bit of a hoot that the only people that do actually do buy into it all are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

In short it’s bollocks you don’t take the Hadiths at face value unless you’re a bit of a spazz or in a lot of cases looking to moralise/rationalise Islam to meet your own ends.  

Not sure where the Hamas stuff has come from but if you’re looking for a good British polar opposite to the BNP then have a gander here bud…

http://www.respectcoalition.org/

Now purr George like the big pussy you are….

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 22:11:09 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
To be fair chief I don’t disagree with most of that but the offer still stands if you can find me a Muslim that sees the Koran as a “continuation” of the bible then I’ll give you that hundred quid.

At the end of the day its religion and nothing is going to change the fact that it’s all bollocks.  Well at least to me it is.

That said the Hadiths are nearly as dearly loved by the likes of the BNP as they are by the terrorists.  No common or garden Muslim buys into these texts at literal value and it’s all a bit of a hoot that the only people that do actually do buy into it all are at the opposite end of the spectrum.

In short it’s bollocks you don’t take the Hadiths at face value unless you’re a bit of a spazz or in a lot of cases looking to moralise/rationalise Islam to meet your own ends.  

Not sure where the Hamas stuff has come from but if you’re looking for a good British polar opposite to the BNP then have a gander here bud…

http://www.respectcoalition.org/

Now purr George like the big pussy you are….

as you can imagine, I dont keep one to hand Dazzza  Soapy Tit Wank

I don't give shit about religion either but if I was forced to make a choice it'd be for Christianity any day.

i see what your getting at Dazzza.  Your saying that your "common" or "garden" Muslim doesn't hold a much sway by the Hadiths.   That may be the truth or alternatively it could be what they are telling you.  Islam has a history of infiltration and striking when the numbers are up and they think they can win. I cant be arsed to dig out the details that show they are taught to be passive until the time is right.  The time is almost right.

I just don't trust them its as simple as that.

The reason I gave Hamas as an example is that you were implying that the BNP is "extremist" and they are the opposite of the Muslim fundamentalists we see on TV.  I was showing you that we are nowhere near as "extreme" as Hamas.

As for "gorgeous George" I don't know whether to laugh/cry/light my spliff/get another beer/slit my wrists or go and watch telly.

Dazzza

« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 22:19:53 »

You should do I keep three in the fridge.    

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: