Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon's Top Ten Worst Premises for Food Hygiene  (Read 14430 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 21:08:19 »

They are probably classified as selling waste products in which case they pass with flying colours.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 21:19:46 »

Id still eat at Cosmo.

I expect if the Council were to give my Kitchen a star rating it would only be a 2 star,im a bloke I dont tend to clean stuff that cant be seen.Im a scumbag.

/
W56196272
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 21:42:19 »

Bushey is alive. Although he talks about he is totally obsessed about his wedding and thinks about it 24/7. No room for football or cosmo. Even though he has another 13 months to go.
Jan Aage is also alive, and also getting hitched. Coincidence?

Eating at Cosmo causes marriage! Avoid!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 21:53:35 »

Its all about the Swindon Rendezvous/Le Rendezvous Cheesy

5 stars for Luci  Yes (not the group either)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 08:36:55 »

I still pride myself on the fact Ive never eaten a kebab or a pot noodle!
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, September 3, 2009, 10:25:17 »

I still pride myself on the fact Ive never eaten a kebab or a pot noodle!

What about a kebab flavoured pot noodle?

I haven't eaten a pot noodle for a good 10-15 years.
I haven't had a kebab for well over a year, that's only because the kebab van near me (Coate) is no longer there any more since they filled in that layby on Queens Drive.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 06:08:18 »

just thought i'd update you on my trip to cosmo last night,
Firstly im still alive which must be a good thing, And i can say i dont see what the fuss was about and i dont think the other 300 diner did either, by 8pm the place was full and people were queing to get a table, so obviously people dont read the paper or they know half the time the adver is full of shit, the food was good (not fantastic but good) on my way to the toilet i had a few sneaky peaks in the kitchen and could not see anything that would concern me.
Forza_Swindon

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 09:53:03 »

Erm...those who thought that Cosmo was good or refer to an El Paso kit. Surely they would be oblivious to any laid down hygiene criteria ?

I can assure you I know the difference between food hygiene and food quality; however, I do believe there is a correlation, letting lukewarm food sit out and congeal until some sucker eats it because there is nothing left is NOT the way to gurantee food hygiene.

Unfortunately, the only way I can pass comment on these places is having EATEN in them, as I have never actually personally inspected the kitchens there.  Cruddy end product = they couldn't give a shit about the quality of what they serve, therefore in my opinion it is likely that hygiene is pretty low on the list of priorities too.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:27:29 »

just thought i'd update you on my trip to cosmo last night,
Firstly im still alive which must be a good thing, And i can say i dont see what the fuss was about and i dont think the other 300 diner did either, by 8pm the place was full and people were queing to get a table, so obviously people dont read the paper or they know half the time the adver is full of shit, the food was good (not fantastic but good) on my way to the toilet i had a few sneaky peaks in the kitchen and could not see anything that would concern me.

the adver print the results,not conduct the survey.
cosmos looks good from the resturant side,but it could and must have been pretty disgusting in the kitchen to get a zero score.
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 11:35:12 »

I can assure you I know the difference between food hygiene and food quality; however, I do believe there is a correlation, letting lukewarm food sit out and congeal until some sucker eats it because there is nothing left is NOT the way to gurantee food hygiene.

Unfortunately, the only way I can pass comment on these places is having EATEN in them, as I have never actually personally inspected the kitchens there.  Cruddy end product = they couldn't give a shit about the quality of what they serve, therefore in my opinion it is likely that hygiene is pretty low on the list of priorities too.

Good point.

I'd  personally recommend the freshly made sandwiches at the Glue Pot which is in the near vicinity of Cosmos' Lick Lips
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 12:46:18 »

Good point.

I'd  personally recommend the freshly made sandwiches at the Glue Pot which is in the near vicinity of Cosmos' Lick Lips

is that with their home made "mayonaise"?
Anteater

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, September 4, 2009, 12:58:08 »

is that with their home made "mayonaise"?

Nah, bit lumpy for my liking (and that is liking not licking).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: