Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon's Top Ten Worst Premises for Food Hygiene  (Read 14429 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 16:54:17 »

Some people seem to think that 'food quality' is linked to 'food hygiene'.

I do. Certainly they're not the same thing but to say there's no correlation is just daft.
flammableBen

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:00:50 »

I reckon it depends on what sort of place it is. I'd go as far to be a bit distrustful of a kebabery that got a high mark, they should be spending more time making delicious greasy grimey horribleness for my drunken needs instead of cleaning.

But yeah if somewhere's failing something which isn't exactly rocket science, then you have to wonder what other corners they're cutting.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:12:33 »

I am a massive snob, and as a result I've never been to Cosmos.

This report makes me feel vindicated.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:15:26 »

I am a massive snob, and as a result I've never been to Cosmos.

This report makes me feel vindicated.
ditto, and the Italian I frequent got 5 stards. Jobs a good'un

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:26:34 »

Who?
              Erm...those who thought that Cosmo was good or refer to an El Paso kit. Surely they would be oblivious to any laid down hygiene criteria ?
flammableBen

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:31:09 »

Unless they catch Grid off some uncooked chicken. You'd have to wonder what Mr. Chef was doing to the chickens for that to happen though.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:35:39 »

I quite like Cosmo for a cheap feed. This won't change my mind either.  I will never go back to La Casa, because i thought the food was crap.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Spencer_White

« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:40:09 »

Here's the wanking over Cosmo thread....take a bow Gary Stanley.

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,32405.0.html

The two most ardent Cosmo fans Jan Aage and Bushey....no longer post...perhaps they've died.

Bushey is alive. Although he talks about he is totally obsessed about his wedding and thinks about it 24/7. No room for football or cosmo. Even though he has another 13 months to go.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:44:42 »

Bushey is alive. Although he talks about he is totally obsessed about his wedding and thinks about it 24/7. No room for football or cosmo. Even though he has another 13 months to go.

It's always a shame to see a good man bite the dust....
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:51:28 »

I do. Certainly they're not the same thing but to say there's no correlation is just daft.
               Yes, of course, there CAN be some correlation but it isn't done and dusted. One can eat a good curry where hygiene standards are poor but also pay for a load of crap where hygiene standards are top notch.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 17:55:17 »

I still went there today.

Not a problem and still stuffed.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #41 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 18:10:07 »

Here's the wanking over Cosmo thread....take a bow Gary Stanley.

http://thetownend.com/index.php/topic,32405.0.html

The two most ardent Cosmo fans Jan Aage and Bushey....no longer post...perhaps they've died.
As I say I feel vindicated now Cheesy
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 18:17:32 »

On a lighter note : there are certain rumours regarding curry houses, many of which are substantiated. Years ago I visited a friend who was finishing his shift as chef at a local curry house. A poker session was on the cards. Then, who walks in - only my ex-girlfriend with the 'new boyfriend'. An added ingredient spiced up her (and his) Chicken Korma. After telling me she wouldn't swallow, I guess I had the last laugh of sorts. More disturbingly, my chef friend pointed to a jar on a shelf. As he started giggling I stopped abruptly.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #43 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 18:32:33 »

I've also never been to Cosmo. I expect it's good for cheap buffet food but that type of food is never great.

Is that @Fusion place still open at Shaw Ridge? If it is never ever eat there, even if you're starving.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 20:58:37 »

what happens with the kebab vans? these dont seem to have hand washing-toilet facilties.alot dont even have a fridge.
are these legal.or like gypsies-ie blind eye's turned?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: