Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Dockle Farmhouse  (Read 10361 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #75 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:41:17 »

Everyone should come!!
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:51:40 »

I would have popped over if mother wasn't serving dinner up.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:57:24 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Nobody said kids shouldnt be allowed in Pubs just that its not entirely unacceptable to ask parents to have them out by 9.00pm.

Agreed Yeovil, but This place is not even marketed as your normal pub, it is supposed to be the "family venue" in Swindon.

That is my point, couple that with the fact that it is a BH weekend and half term, I just think a lot more could be done to live up to their image so to speak.

Dont get me wrong, I would never dream of taking Jenna into the New Inn in the evening, she would not like it and, it would be wrong.

But its horses for courses, dont brand yourself as family friendly when clearly you are not.

Its not all about license restrictions either, temporary license change applications happen all the time.

And as for Customer Service, I went round there today to complain about the food and service again, only to be fobbed off that no management were present again.

No management present on a BH weekend ?

For someone that lives 500yds away, and with a family, I will certainly not be gracing that establishment again
flammableBen

« Reply #78 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:58:00 »

Well Ash is giving me a lift at 7 so just after then. You are all invited. Because I love you all. And I'm scared of being alone with Ash. That dude has issues. I'll be keeping an eye on my drink. They don't call him Mr. Rohypnol for nothing.

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:58:51 »

write to their head office fred.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 16:59:14 »

Fred they are hopless - me and my dad both do mystery shops for weatherspoons and Lloyds no 1 pubs - everytime we go (and we dread it now!) we mark them down for terrible service and food but nothing ever gets done about it
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #81 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:00:46 »

Go in some orange clobber, stand outside and shout "I want my Jenna back". I bet they draw the curtains.

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:01:19 »

dont bother writing to head office fred!seems a waste of time then
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:03:08 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
Go in some orange clobber, stand outside and shout "I want my Jenna back". I bet they draw the curtains.

Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:03:42 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
Fred they are hopless - me and my dad both do mystery shops for weatherspoons and Lloyds no 1 pubs - everytime we go (and we dread it now!) we mark them down for terrible service and food but nothing ever gets done about it

Thats an ace job Charlotte.

Do you test their wine and beer too?

'After 10 glasses of vino, the food tasted fantastic. I liked the waiter too'

By Charlotte Hand.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:03:44 »

Despite Fred getting kicked out last night, it was a pretty good night. Repeating what Sussex said earlier, there were a group of other kids in the shitty bar that were there way after 9:30 - clearly one rule if you know the landlord, another if you don't, which absolutely fucking sucks.

Anyway, good to meet y'all who turned up, and for those that didn't bother  :fu:

Sorry I couldn't stay longer on Saturday in the Merlin, but needed to get back pronto. I did get a bit of earache last night after Sussex let the secret slip, but it wasn't too bad. Sussex, I still owe you some beer, and I won't take no for an answer next time you big gay bear. And Birdy, no tongues next time please  Wink

Even Rachel enjoyed herself last night, and promised to come to a few games with me - she's only coming for the beer me thinks...I need some advice on how to make her love STFC as much as I do.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:04:12 »

Quote from: "arriba"
dont bother writing to head office fred!seems a waste of time then

Agreed mate

I just think I will vote with my feet
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:05:09 »

Sorry i didn't make it Coxernator.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:06:47 »

Quote from: "coxernator"
she's only coming for the beer me thinks...I need some advice on how to make her love STFC as much as I do.

Any lady that necks pints of Strongbow is tops with me fella

Oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and introduce her to Lee Peacock, you wont keep her away from SN1

Wink
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Monday, May 28, 2007, 17:07:04 »

500 yards from the Dockle, which direction Fred, I am about a mile away, other end of Gypsy Lane and up Cricklade Road a bit!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: