Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drogba  (Read 9424 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 22:52:19 »

Was that anelka diving like a bitch?

Drogba didn't appear to diive, but I wouldn't have given them as pens.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 22:58:42 »

I think the one where Malouda is taking down in the box by Alves is a dead cert penalty and the handball from Pique was a dead cert.  I would feel aggrieved it happened in a Swindon game.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 23:00:17 »

I think the one where Malouda is taking down in the box by Alves is a dead cert penalty and the handball from Pique was a dead cert.  I would feel aggrieved it happened in a Swindon game.

Thankfully it was chelsea and we can all laugh. I'm going to a chelsea season ticket holders birthday party on saturday, I shall be laughing a lot.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 23:04:17 »

Thankfully it was chelsea and we can all laugh. I'm going to a chelsea season ticket holders birthday party on saturday, I shall be laughing a lot.

Haha true true, would be rude not to pass on some kind taunting on his birthday!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Thursday, May 7, 2009, 23:05:31 »

Haha true true, would be rude not to pass on some kind taunting on his birthday!

Although I think i'll save it until after he's fed me.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Friday, May 8, 2009, 07:43:36 »

If I was going, I would turn up armed with a CD copy of that fine duet by Freddie Mercury and Monserrat Caballé.

Very good article in the paper this morning about Drogba's antics.  The basic premise was that if you spend the greater part of your time on the pitch trying to fool the ref in to believing he saw something he didn't (yes, that's you, Didier), you've no right really getting all chopsy when when he makes a genuine error (or 4).  Karma.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Friday, May 8, 2009, 08:01:02 »

The boy who cried Wolf.  What goes around comes around.  I'd be annoyed if it was Swindon, of course however as its Chelsea, its nothing but amusing.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Friday, May 8, 2009, 09:54:10 »

What annoys me is that we have to put up with refs in our league, who are found to be "not fit for purpose" in the premier league eg Rob Styles.
So my thoughts are that it's about time a premier league club experienced true "not fit for purpose" refereeing.
Seriously as far as I am concerned, & discounting the theory that  the ref was bent, it strengthens the case for video evidence to be available for officials as in Rugby

From the Dark Side
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Friday, May 8, 2009, 10:24:17 »

If they arent fit for purpose in the Prem, they shouldn't be fit for purpose in any professional division... thats how i see it.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Friday, May 8, 2009, 14:44:14 »

For me, those comments warrant the FA giving Terry an option to retract them and apologise, or to lose the captain's armband. Its just not acceptable behaviour from someone who should be setting an example. Not going to happen though as the FA had their testicles surgically removed a long time ago and are only concerned with winning games and tournaments.

Really?  Fuck they really are shit at this then aren't they.  Even le Tournoi was 12 years ago.  Shocked

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 18:37:40 »

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 18:46:08 »

That's a cracker.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, May 12, 2009, 20:36:27 »

that was shit

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: