Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drogba  (Read 9425 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 20:54:44 »

The guy is an absolute bellend it has to be said. Not content with being a shit player who falls over at every opportunity and in general being a grade A cunt with his play acting abilites, he now hits new lows. His outburst at the end of tonights game at the ref and at the camera is the most appalling I have ever witnissed from a professional player.

Whatever the general opinion over the so called penalties it did not warrant his behaviour. He will almost certainly suffer a lengthy ban from European football now.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 20:55:27 »

He will almost certainly suffer a lengthy ban from European football now.

I hope so.

I also hope he dies. Painfully.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 20:56:14 »

He is a twat but it's not that bad. Ballack chasing the ref was as bad.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 20:57:57 »

The guy is an absolute bellend it has to be said. Not content with being a shit player who falls over at every opportunity and in general being a grade A cunt with his play acting abilites, he now hits new lows. His outburst at the end of tonights game at the ref and at the camera is the most appalling I have ever witnissed from a professional player.

Whatever the general opinion over the so called penalties it did not warrant his behaviour. He will almost certainly suffer a lengthy ban from European football now.

....and I expect you've never disagreed with a referee and made your opinion rather vocal.

If for example, that was a Swindon came we'd be calling for the refs head on these very forums.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 20:59:50 »

He is a twat but it's not that bad. Ballack chasing the ref was as bad.

Although hilarious.

Ballack is football's 'B' student - always the Runner-Up. Had Chelsea equalised he would have missed the final because of that chase.
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:00:06 »

Shouting abuse or crowding a ref whilst on the pitch is out of order. Managers sounding off about a ref before the games kicked off is out of order. However I don't really get the big deal about players venting their frustration after a game.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:00:38 »

....and I expect you've never disagreed with a referee and made your opinion rather vocal.

If for example, that was a Swindon came we'd be calling for the refs head on these very forums.

Of course i have DV, but i'm not a professional footballer either.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:01:37 »

The sitter Drogba missed was the turning point.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:03:15 »

The sitter Drogba missed was the turning point.

Exactly. If Drogba had performed the basic task which is what he is paid to do there would be no complaints Smiley
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:07:09 »

The ref had a bad game with regard to the penalty decisions, I'm not sure about the first one but the other three all looked blatant to me - how he didn't give at least one of them I don't know.

But no matter how bad the ref is there is no excuse for the behaviour of the Chelsea players at the end of the game. Ballack should have got a straight red for the way he went for the ref, Drogba should have got a second yellow for continuing his abuse after getting the first. Hopefully UEFA will throw the book at them for it but I can't see it happening myself.

I've seen plenty of bad decisions at Swindon games (Hartlepool for example) but I don't remember seeing a Swindon player reacting like that. There is never any excuse for it and as I've said before, the authorities need to do something about it.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:09:19 »

Drogba was expecting the world to be nodding in agreement with him - most were laughing.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:13:01 »

The referee got all the major decisions wrong

At least two penalty decisions, the sending off, not sending off Drogba.
It was Chelsea's biggest game of the season and the referee was a disgrace.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:18:07 »

Drogba's and a few of the other Chelsea players reactions to the ref were a disgrace. At the end of the day they can complain all they like but when it comes down to it they only have themselves to blame for not holding on for a few more seconds.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:19:13 »

Football needs to take a leaf out of rugby's book when it comes to respecting referees.
Doore

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 21:19:22 »

The referee did make a couple of mistakes whilst doing his job.  Drogba's fluffing of a great chance was just as bad.  I hope someone at Chelsea calls him a f***ing disgrace.  I don't really see the difference.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: