Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Thierry Henry To Liverpool?  (Read 1208 times)
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:00:53 »

Heard this rumour before but today more than 2 people have told me they have heard reports of Henry being spotted at Anfield/Melwood today in Liverpool. Also seen this on other forums. As i'm always after a way of making a quick buck I thought I would spend a tenner in the bookies on the way back home from work but they are not taking this bet anymore. Wonder what they know we don't? Could Henry really leave the Gunner's for Liverpool?
Stef Troll

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:07:42 »

Yeh apparenty there were a load of bets in the bookies yesterday for Henry to go to Liverpool.  Cant believe it myself
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:11:20 »

Surely he'd chance his arm abroad rather than do the dirty on Arsenal by joining a rival.
Scot Munroe

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:23:59 »

can't really see him going to another English Club. Really he has 4 options staying with Arsenal or going to either Barcelona, Ac Milan or Inter Milan.
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:47:02 »

I have not seen this anywhere
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:50:36 »

It's because there was a rumor that someone ahd seen him in a house in Liverpool = joining Liverpool. As such people started betting on it and because of all the bets the odds crashed until they stopped taking them.

It's a Lemmings thing of people betting on something because someone else ahs bet on them because they heard a rumour. Exactly like you did Grim Reaper. I can't see Henry leaving Arsenal, especially not to another English team.

never trust a nun...
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, June 7, 2007, 21:56:02 »

If I was some sort of personification of Arsenal then I'd be thinking that now could be a good time to cash in on Henry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: