Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An opposing view - Burton Albion  (Read 2217 times)
SwindonTownFans

Ignore
« on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 17:39:30 »

After Tuesday night’s superb 4-1 victory over promotion chasing Southend, Swindon return to the County Ground to face playoff hopefuls Burton Albion this Saturday. 

The Robins will want to avenge the 2-0 defeat inflicted by Burton earlier in the campaign.  In preparation, ‘My Swindon Town Review’ has tracked down Burton fan and blogger Luca Gallone (@LucaBAFC), who shares his thoughts on this weekends encounter, including Burton’s defensive frailties, prolific strikers Kee, Richards and Zola and ‘extortionate’ ticket prices...

To view, visit our blog 'My Swindon Town Review' at http://stfcreview.blogspot.com/2012/02/opposing-view-burton-albion.html?spref=tw

Join the STFC Fans' Facebook page: www.facebook.com/theswindontown

Visit our Blog: www.stfcfans.blogspot.co.uk/

Follow us on Twitter: @SwindonTownFans, @RW_Sharpe, @olliehowitt
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 22:42:11 »

Funny how every other clubs fans moans about our prices and then in the next breath moan that we are buying the league.

We have to pay £25 every week not just once a season and are happy enough as it provides the dosh to buy the players to get us up - speculate to accumulate I think it's called!

Grin
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 2, 2012, 23:10:26 »

No....£25 is a fucking piss take for fourth tier football......no more no less.. Only the pox paying that is justified this season bearing in mind their sham fourth stand idea.

Clems Army!
Navyred stfc

« Reply #3 on: Friday, February 3, 2012, 10:23:23 »

£25 is too much I think however fans have certainly got their money's worth this season and tbf to the board the season tickets are very affordable. Jeremy Wray has done a fantastic job, no complaints.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, February 3, 2012, 10:38:16 »

Good bolg actuually. Doesn't like Crawley so will do me

From the Dark Side
hobnob

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, February 3, 2012, 20:43:06 »

Perhaps we could pay a tenner like Bradford etc, trouble is we would only be able to afford shit players and would be down the other end of the league.

Hmmm
fatbasher

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 06:55:15 »

As I've said before on the forum, yes £25 is a lot of money for div 2 football. Season ticket 260 matchday 25 or matchday 20 season ticket 350, you decide.

Also as stated none of the away fans can have come away from SN1 and not got their money's worth.
nochee

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, February 4, 2012, 06:59:40 »

Having just moved back to Swindon from Germany I have to pay £25 (unless there is an offer on) entry. I am more than happy to pay this for the return it gives.

These are fantastic times at the County Ground and I am more than willing to pay my due's
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: