Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 1684 ... 1934   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4619804 times)
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25200 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 16:37:44 »

Drink up ee zider.

No Bristol city songs on here😀

So, give no fucks
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25201 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 19:50:13 »

Hope everyone filled out their census form!

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25202 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 20:05:07 »

Talking of Bristol, I see the great unwashed were doing their usual crap.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25203 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 20:08:18 »

No doubt the Stokes Croft posse were in attendance along with many anarchist who travelled from afar

So, give no fucks
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #25204 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 20:39:58 »

No doubt the Stokes Croft posse were in attendance along with many anarchist who travelled from afar
I think ‘one of our own’ may have made a trip given the short distance down the M4  Wink

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #25205 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 20:56:26 »

I think ‘one of our own’ may have made a trip given the short distance down the M4  Wink

Anyone we know😳

So, give no fucks
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #25206 on: Sunday, March 21, 2021, 22:41:17 »

Bunch of clowns
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #25207 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:16:44 »

Talking of Bristol, I see the great unwashed were doing their usual crap.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887
And that makes you feel good?

I'm sorry, but that is totally unacceptable and I hope those responsible are brought to justice and have to pay for repairs and compensation to those they attacked and injured.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #25208 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:26:14 »

I'm sorry, but that is totally unacceptable and I hope those responsible are brought to justice and have to pay for repairs and compensation to those they attacked and injured.

Played into the hands of the police and the government, how thick can you get?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25209 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:33:36 »

No, it certainly doesn't. Just following on from the Brizzle posts in here. They are clowns. I hope the law comes down hard on those found guilty.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25210 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:35:44 »

Played into the hands of the police and the government, how thick can you get?
Not sure they played into the hands of the police tbh, I don't think it's a situation the police wanted at all, but your general point re the govt is valid
Flashheart

« Reply #25211 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:40:02 »

Rightly or wrongly I think we'll be a seeing a lot more of this in the coming weeks and months. I reckon this will be how we eventually get rid of Johnson and his lot. Not through a general election but with riots.

There will also be cases of genuinely peaceful protests turning ugly when people start getting arrested for doing something they should have every right to do. I think the right will wake up eventually and realise this affects them as well. At the moment most of them seem to be accepting it and backing it because 'but Corbyn', innit. The penny will drop eventually.

To be honest, I'm a bit surprised it's not been worse than it has been considering the government have effectively just banned any protests they don't like. I find it bonkers that I could even find myself truthfully writing that about a British government.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 22, 2021, 09:41:34 by Flashheart » Logged
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #25212 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 10:06:51 »

Rightly or wrongly I think we'll be a seeing a lot more of this in the coming weeks and months. I reckon this will be how we eventually get rid of Johnson and his lot. Not through a general election but with riots.

There will also be cases of genuinely peaceful protests turning ugly when people start getting arrested for doing something they should have every right to do. I think the right will wake up eventually and realise this affects them as well. At the moment most of them seem to be accepting it and backing it because 'but Corbyn', innit. The penny will drop eventually.

To be honest, I'm a bit surprised it's not been worse than it has been considering the government have effectively just banned any protests they don't like. I find it bonkers that I could even find myself truthfully writing that about a British government.
So the government have banned protests because they don't like them? Nothing to do with there being a pandemic out there and close proximity to people is the way that the disease spreads?  Also nothing to do with the NHS having been on the point of being totally overwhelmed and the death rate from the virus having spiraled. Glad that I understand this now. Thank God I came onto a football forum to be educated on this!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25213 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 10:09:09 »

So the government have banned protests because they don't like them? Nothing to do with there being a pandemic out there and close proximity to people is the way that the disease spreads?  Also nothing to do with the NHS having been on the point of being totally overwhelmed and the death rate from the virus having spiraled. Glad that I understand this now. Thank God I came onto a football forum to be educated on this!
I think he was referring to the Police and Crimes Bill and the swingeing powers that gives the govt and police to ban pretty much any protest on a whim, rather than those which were technically banned but went ahead anyway under the Covid powers.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25214 on: Monday, March 22, 2021, 10:11:52 »

^^^^^^^ what he said.

And they'll use Bristol and other such incidents to justify it. Because that makes it seem reasonable
Pages: 1 ... 1678 1679 1680 [1681] 1682 1683 1684 ... 1934   Go Up
Print
Jump to: