Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Takeover  (Read 21620 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:19:54 »

I just washed my orange hat.....

In truth, I was hopeful that our current owners would take all reasonable measures to ensure the club passed into safe hands once the time came to move on. If this proves to be true, then I shall be disappointed in the actions of all involved.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:20:37 »

Vocal fans with pockets full of change cannot save football clubs. The club needs handing over to a fans consortium now.  The shady fuckers  wanting our club should be told to fuck off. The current lot are cutting their losses and its a fucking  mess imo
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:22:30 by arriba » Logged
nochee

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:22:43 »

Oh well, it was fun whilst it lasted.
kerry red

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:28:09 »

I sold my business about 10 years ago - I didn't give a flying fuck who bought it and why

Just wanted the wonga
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:30:19 »

That's it I'm going to hang myself as everything posted on Internet meassage boards is the truth. Oh hang on.. Lets wait and see eh.
kerry red

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:31:38 »

So, out of the supposed 6 or 7 interested parties who wanted to buy the club, Black decided on this bunch of clowns

Fuck me, there are 4 or 5 on here with no money who would do a better job
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:35:21 »

I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves, granted from what the Port Vale fans have posted it doesn't look too good but we'll have to wait and see.

Like Ardiles said if there is a problem then we'll confront it head on but until then lets see what they say.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:36:21 »

Glad I found my orange hat a few weeks back ... It wont be long before i'm needing it!
kerry red

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:42:59 »

It'll be a 'McMahon chasing out of town' end I reckon.

Where's me pitchfork and flaming torch

Get orf my land!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 20:52:52 »

Here's an interesting snippet....it seems that the Blue Sky lot mentioned by the Vale fans, are now something to do with Yeovil. Here's a bit from an interview with our very own Martyn Smarmes...

CS: So why have you gone to Blue Sky to get this sorted, Martyn?

MS: The contacts initiated with Gary Hooper, who has been working in this country looking for clubs on behalf of Blue Sky, to install artificial surfaces. We have been discussing it over a number of months, and this is the culmination of the discussions. We're absolutely delighted to be in partnership with them.

Just turning to you (Blue Sky International Chief Executive) Hank (Julicher), why did Blue Sky want to be involved with Yeovil Town?

HJ: I got involved with Gary (Hooper) and (Port Vale director) Peter Miller over in the US. I saw what they were doing over here. I've followed English football for I guess just less than 30 years. In the US, it's been growing and growing. I've been doing sports facilities since before they invented dirt, back in the 1960s. I saw an opportunity to get involved at ground level over here.

Be afraid..be very afraid.
Torquay Red

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:14:37 »

How strange is that, only found my orange cap last week and for some strange reason I kept it. Never did I think I might be wearing the bloody thing again.
Surely all this cant be right can it ? If some of it is true it would perhaps explain why the FL are taking their time.
Flashheart

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:16:47 »

What's this Hooper guy supposed to have done that's so bad?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:18:26 »

Think we need to wait and see, but the whole thing needs keeping a close eye on from the off for a Donegan/Blatchley type stitch up of the club..

Its OK saying don't let so and so near the club in the first place, its not like we have a say in it or an alternative to it.

Oh and plastic pitches, fuck off!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:21:10 »

There's only one Terry Brady,one Danny donegan,there's only one Bill power. One Andrew fitton,there's only one matey patey
« Last Edit: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:23:12 by arriba » Logged
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, February 17, 2013, 21:21:39 »

Is there a chance that given the uncertainty over the new owners being promoted would be a bad thing?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: