Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise V Swindon town Official matchday thread  (Read 44923 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:18:32 »

I got there at 7-15 and had to park and walk from The Beacon.

Arrived just on kick off at the ground where Ajokefree ended his Swindon career (in my eyes) Yes.

What a shit start....and that was just the team sheet!  What the fuck was DW thinking?  Give players a breather?  Fuck off.....we havent got a squad of 40 odd players....play your strongest team.  His decisions came back to haunt him. Angry
If he needed to change it - Ward pushed right up for Austin and the Pompey winger on. Pericard for the last 20 to batter em if needed.

Morrison had a terrible match and i felt for the lad...two chances to rescue his mistake in the first goal build up and blew it. ROW Z please!!

Pericard huffed and puffed but didnt win any headers and couldnt seem to hold the ball up. I still couldnt understand the half wits booing him when he got subbed....what utter cunts.

Ward played well as did Billy - we hit the post twice and the bar without playing well. Improved in the second half but strangely did not create the chances.

Gave the ball away cheap all night.

Ward took his goal well and if Douglas could strike a ball as well as he can pass it we might of snatched a point.

Ref was poor as the left back should of gone for a booking that you would of received in the centre circle rather than through on goal, the lad himself thought that he was going then just wandered away from the ref without even talking to...utter bollocks.

NB - I have only managed football teams at a junior level but even i could see that the only way to get at Dongs was down the flanks...knocking balls forward to giant defenders was never going to pay off....why didnt DW change it?

Looking at all the fixtures March is going to be a long month!

Family do for Brighton so see you all at Saints next week.

Clems Army!
Spencer_White

« Reply #451 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:20:17 »

Luck didn't play a part tonight. We were shit.

Despite the score lines telling a different story I though we were unlucky against Rovers and awful tonight.

We dominated between all of rovers goals and we continued to play football and create chances plus rovers first 3 were all good finshes.

Tonight we were sloppy at the back and all over the shop. Franchise didn't have to pull out anything special for their goals. Worst of all we stopped playing football and went total HOOF! we created bugger all.

Franchise didn't even have to work hard to keep their lead tonights. Rovers on the other hand did....

Absolutely spot on Dave.

Morrison's performance was a mirror image of the game against Walsall at the Bescot earlier in the season. Just not switched on at the start of the game. Had hoped the loan spell at Southend had improved him, but I would have serious doubts about his long term potential now, and if someone were to come in with a bid I think we should take it? We were far far more solid when Greer came on.

There is a massive difference in our team in terms of the number of games played this season between the defensive players and the attacking players. Defense wise Lukas, Greer, Cuthbert, Amankwaah and Douglas have played pretty much the entire season, only Sheehan has had a break. Its starting to show now. Amankwaah was below par on saturday and he deteriorated last night, Wilson didnt take him off until he was totally crocked. Lescinel looked hungry when he came on and surely he will have to come in saturday?

Got to moan about Pericard as well. The bloke looked like he was pacing himself in the first half. The effort was minimal, which I wouldnt mind, if he had made a difference with some quality. But his was slow, lazy and his first touch was shit. Wilson must have given him a right rocket at half time and told him if he didnt improve he was comming off, and he did improve. But Austin's touch, link up play and effort was infinately better as soon as he came on.

Overall not good enough, especially defensively. No reaction from the Rovers game. A fair score would have been about 5-2 to the Franchise.

As a side note did anyone else see the half time entertainment? Ive got no problem with young girls doing a routine. But they were 11 year olds grinding away to Rhiana's 'come on boy' and to be honest it made me feel a bit sick. The only people who could have enjoyed that were the paedophiles in the crowd, of which Franchise probably have many.
Spencer_White

« Reply #452 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:22:02 »

Yeah, our crowd never fluctuates at all ever.

People don't just turn up for Leeds.

And to be honest, if we dropped our prices to a 5er for an average game, would we get 13,000 home fans showing up?

Doubtful.
lambourn red

« Reply #453 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:23:00 »

They had over 14K against Orient last saturday.Last night,in a must win game 8K.
Complete bunch of plastics confirmed yet again!

It was £5 to get in and kids free last Saturday for them, I still can not believe there was 8k there last night it looked more like 5k and sounded like 3k. I felt embarrased for them when they started singing "no one likes us" the whole evening was completely depressing on and off the field not a footballing experience I will be sharing with them cunts again.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:27:15 »

Just for flash.

I would have perfered Aljofree in defence last night!!

No Greer = no leader.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:27:50 »

It was £5 to get in and kids free last Saturday for them, I still can not believe there was 8k there last night it looked more like 5k and sounded like 3k. I felt embarrased for them when they started singing "no one likes us" the whole evening was completely depressing on and off the field not a footballing experience I will be sharing with them cunts again.

They have even stolen their song!! What complete arseholes. Huh?

I will chat to 'home' fans at away matches but not at MK.  

Clems Army!
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:35:46 »

We have been saying all season that we have no strength in depth and now it is costing us. I have no doubt that our first 11 is good enough for the playoffs- but we do not have anyone on the bench who can come on and change a game when things are going wrong. This may go a long way to explain why we have never won a game this season when we have gone behind.

Thought Saturday we were unlucky and did not deserve to lose 4-0, buty last night we were awful. Wilson's team selection was all wrong and had we started with Greer and Austin i do not think we would have lost the game. MK looked very ordinary but we made them look good.

Spencer_White

« Reply #457 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:37:13 »

Just for flash.

I would have perfered Aljofree in defence last night!!

No Greer = no leader.

Douglas and Lukas are our two extra captains on the pitch.

Truth is Morrison just didnt have his brain in gear and Amankwaah was half crocked.

Cuthbert did have strong words with Morrison on the pitch, but there was a lot of chat going back the other way from Morrison when he should have been listening to his senior partner. Something I also noticed in the game at Walsall.
Spencer_White

« Reply #458 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:39:00 »

Ref was a disgrace not to send off that fella for hauling down Ward when he was nearly through on goal. Not even a yellow (would have been a second yellow). Absolute disgrace.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:41:26 by Spencer_White » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 09:59:01 »

Neither Douglas or Lucas play in the actual 4 more defensive line.

Captain or not, evert defence needs a senior leader. We dropped ours and have no replacement in the same mould.

I also agree that Jude Stirling should have been sent off. How that wasn't a second yellow I don't know.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:13:38 »

fuck it, what's gone is gone. You can complain about team selections/referee's decisions, but you can't change anything. The fact is we've lost and we need to deal with it. Hopefully lessons will be learned from this week. I expect us to at least draw 0-0 saturday. Keeping a clean sheet is the first step to recovery. If we can pick up a point at Saints as well then we rally again for Leeds/Norwich. Anything can happen in those games. We're still sixth and cleat of Hudds regardless of whwther we win our game in hand, and all the top teams have to play each other, so lets not start panicking just yet, eh.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:31:32 »

Some twat told me to 'get behind the team' when I slated Pericard and Morrison! Well i'm sorry Mr Super Fan but they were shit last night! Did Pericard jump for one ball??
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:35:47 »

seems that we always perform against the bigger teams. hopefully our form will return at the brighton match so when we face southampton we will have abit more confidence. hearing DW on the radio last night he didnt sound very happy at all. you cant blame morrison yet as he is still young he will learn from his mistakes hes got alot of potential.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:51:32 »

at some stage though carbon, he has to start taking responsibility. Morrison has pplayed enough games to know you can't afford to dwell on the ball.

Pericard is utter tripe IMO. I'd never boo him, but if I was wilson I'd be looking into finding a Heffernan as cover.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 10:58:27 »

didint even realise we scored untill i saw the adver this morning
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: