Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Scunthorpe  (Read 37087 times)
lambourn red

« Reply #105 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:53:59 »

National League here we come. 
I will return once powers gone. 
So glad i saved the 600 on season tickets this year

Exactly the same for me I will not give that man another penny of my money I might go to the odd away game, sad day having been a ST holder for 15 years.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #106 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:54:23 »

By the sounds of it, so is he. Doubt that situation will persist much into May.
I think he will still be here next season. Embleton is a gonner as is the physio, I hear.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:55:06 »

This may sound obscene but I was quite entertained today. Yes we were clearly second best but the last 15 minutes we gave it a go. Not that I am defending the players for that. We should have been playing like that in recent matches, not the last 15 minutes of a must win game.

Sorry but we need a new management team and style of football. It's too slow, no urgency, no movement. At times it's like we are playing musical fucking statues.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:55:50 »

What fucking change in transfer policy? The first Scum game was early enough in the season and you did fuck all. The second game saw your mate go on the piss, miss the game and then afterwards we found out Williams was back in charge.
Why the fuck would anyone believe a word this cunt says. We've heard it all before.
As for todays game a total bottle job. Ince, yet again was our midfield. Colkett, Gladwin and Thomas yet again were total wank and weve got two more years of that cunt Thomas.
I am sick and fucking tired of STFC. I love the instititution but I hate just about everyone connected at the club.

Amen
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:57:37 »

Devastated after that, first goal shouldn't have stood but we didn't start playing until the Supercoach took the shackles off and threw Norris on!  We had a go then, super goal from Ince but not enough and we were once again beaten by a team that was fitter and better organised than us.  Painfully slow in the build-up allowing them to get 10 or 11 people behind the ball and all we can do is little flicks or hit and hope passes.  It has not been good enough all season - the table does not lie.  Power will still be here next season but I hope for the club's sake that an experienced manager comes in and Williams and his sidekick fuck off - or are fucked off.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #110 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 16:58:36 »

This may sound obscene but I was quite entertained today. Yes we were clearly second best but the last 15 minutes we gave it a go. Not that I am defending the players for that. We should have been playing like that in recent matches, not the last 15 minutes of a must win game.

Sorry but we need a new management team and style of football. It's too slow, no urgency, no movement. At times it's like we are playing musical fucking statues.
It was yet another game where 11 strangers meet for the first time for a leisurely kick around. We play when we're 2 down and the game is gone. If it wasn't for Ince and Vigs we'd be bottom. Total fucking bottle job. Scunthorpe looked a decent unit. Williams is a clueless delusional useless cunt and I haven't seen anytihng to justify his rating as a good coach. Just more PR hype shit from the club.
Johnny Reeves

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:01:52 »

Worst run Swindon Town FC ever...FACT !!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:05:35 »

More than a little surprised that Williams still appears to be Manager.

Why?

If he's made it this far why will that change now?
If he was going to go, he would (and should) have gone months ago
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:06:54 »

I think he will still be here next season. Embleton is a gonner as is the physio, I hear.

What on earth did the physio do?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #114 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:09:12 »

More than a little surprised that Williams still appears to be Manager.
If he had an ounce of self esteem he would fall on his own sword today.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:10:18 »

Giving a rookie manager a 5 year contract was more than a little idiotic.

Panda Paws

« Reply #116 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:11:07 »

Exactly the same for me I will not give that man another penny of my money I might go to the odd away game, sad day having been a ST holder for 15 years.

It's been so much worse than this in the last 15 years, so if is all it takes.... good riddance.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:12:34 »

I know opinions are like arseholes but I thought after a shaky start that Colkett was excellent today. His passing was pinpoint and he was always looking to make things happen. I was staggered he was taken off.

Ince is like a limousine footballer. Shame we won't see him again. Gladwin and Ajose were useless today and Obika wasn't a lot better.

Can see why Scunthorpe are so high up. Organised, strong and incisive. Their tactic of getting into the box with 4 passes was much more effective than ours with 20.

Spot on, I know Colkett is a lot of peoples scapegoat but I thought he was a class above any of our other players bar Ince, I think he will turn into a great player.  Unfortunately he is just not the kind of player we need in the position that we are in.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:13:58 »

It's been so much worse than this in the last 15 years, so if is all it takes.... good riddance.

So true.

Although I'm pretty gutted right now, and I always think following a loss (especially one with such ramifications) everyone should be given a 24 hour leeway to talk utter shit. It's part of the healing process.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
lambourn red

« Reply #119 on: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:16:36 »

Oh do Fuck off you righteous cunt enjoy an empty stadium happy clapping Williams and Power. I have been going for nearly forty years and was there with our lowest attendance ever against Darlington in Div4  but this Cunt power is taking us out of the League and if you are blind enough not to see it then keep giving him money.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 17:19:13 by lambourn red » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: