Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fifa '13  (Read 10189 times)
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #60 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 07:41:41 »

Mine it 8 wins - 1 draw - 2 losses

What's your team like? I got really lucky that i had got Xavi who i sold for 100,000 and then Joe hart from another pack who sold for 55,000 and Adam Johnson for 18,000. I've managed to get a half decent side together now!

4-3-3 formation -

De Gea

Coentrao
Pique
Pepe
Juanfran

Di Maria
Fabregas
Tello

Pedro
Callejon
Sanchez
jammy fucker! It's hard as nails to get anyone decent from gold packs
Gethimout

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 08:12:40 »

jammy fucker! It's hard as nails to get anyone decent from gold packs

It's changed slightly now....

De Gea (9,000)

Enrique (6,400)
Pique (33,250)
Pepe (23,250)
Juanfran (2,100)

Di Maria (33,000)
Fabregas (45,000)
Kaka (14,000)

Pedro (1,000)
Higuain (Free in pack)
Sanchez (Free in pack)

In my subs i have...

Callejon (1,200)
Essein (1,400)
Tello (950)
Puyol (18,000)

Can't think of the others i have but it's coming along nicely. I've included the prices that i brought them for as well. Massive help that i had Xavi. Cesc Fabregas was a cheaper alternative and that is the case for most of the team.

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 08:22:06 »

Jammy fucker indeed, got fuck all decent from the couple of gold packs I've had, haven't got enough players to make a full gold team yet, likewise Silver. Trying to pick up unfashionable players off the auction house but it's a bit of a bugger! 

Gethimout

« Reply #63 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 10:02:06 »

Jammy fucker indeed, got fuck all decent from the couple of gold packs I've had, haven't got enough players to make a full gold team yet, likewise Silver. Trying to pick up unfashionable players off the auction house but it's a bit of a bugger! 

I had the same problem last year on FIFA 12. I just went for pace mainly as this can get you out of trouble in games.

Go for the cheap ones like Tello, Callejon, Pedro, Juanfran. All quick and good stats.
Gethimout

« Reply #64 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 10:21:42 »

Also, if i get any other players in packs in the future that i don't want or need i can sell them to you on the cheap if you want?

Are you on 360?
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 11:27:31 »

Yupyup! Leggett84.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:05:12 »

I want to play FIFA now Sad
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:12:59 »

Signed Raheem Sterling and Carl Jenkinson on loan in my Swindon season, currently 2nd after 7 games with Williams on fire!

Really like the feel of this game as well and the subtle new changes
DerbyRed

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:26:19 »

I cannot defend for toffee on this - took me a while to get used to the new defending on FIFA 12 but thought I had the hang of it - now however on the new game opponents go round my players like they aren't there - even when I'm using the jockey and contain buttons to try and stop them!  I'm scoring a fair few but losing games 3-2, 4-3 etc because I cannot work out how to defend properly!!

I daren't play online yet until I've got the hang of it otherwise I'll get slaughtered!!

Anyone else struggling with the defending?
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:33:23 »

I struggle with the CPU just running around my players so i've resorted to making huge slide tackles, kept clean sheets in the last 4 games so seems to be working!
Gethimout

« Reply #70 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:37:46 »

Yupyup! Leggett84.

Sweet, i've added you.

It takes time to get used to and i'm still shite at defending but i manage to score more than i'm letting in so i'm happy with that.
Coca Fola

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 12:52:20 »

I tend to keep clean sheets on World Class. When I move up to legendary I have a lot of 2-2's, 3-2's etc.
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 14:29:30 »

I have made the full swindon team which is a mix of bronze/silver. Just playing silver cups at the moment to build up some coin to form a gold team. Currently have 39k. Pisses me off how some people spend good money on buying gold packs to form shit hot teams. It's lovely when I beat them though with my little Swindon team Smiley
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 11:43:03 »

Built 3 squads, an all silver, all French Ligue 1 team playing 3-5-2, my first Bronze squad and a Swindon squad, both playing 4-4-2. Mostly using my Silver squad in the Online league, won the fifth league, got promoted from the fourth and after 4 games I've secured my position in the third league. Plenty of games left to push for promotion, the coin for winning these comps is pretty sweet! Gonna start building a Gold team now, finding there's A LOT of contracts for 150 coins in the auction house so that'll see my current squads through for now!

Oh, scored this goal today...

peach.

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 13:15:28 »

I have started a be a pro season as a keeper. 3 Games in & i haven't even touched the ball & the manager is slating me for my poor work rate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: