Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chinese Takeaway  (Read 8766 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 19:15:22 »

Seven Star on Thames Avenue is really good, that's the only Chinese i'll now order from around here. Great value as well, especially their Veg Spring rolls at like £1.65 for 10. They're Chow Mein isn't the best, bit bland, still nice though.

Don't touch the Abbeymeads Rendevous, ordered from there a while back and the food was fucking disgusting.
nochee

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 19:15:45 »

I strongly suggest Shanghai retaurant near 12 bar. They do take out too.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 19:16:26 »

Yes that's right Sheepshagger.
KILL ALL NIGGERS....
 Doh

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 19:18:05 »

Is that a statement or an order which must be obeyed
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 19:21:42 »

Is that a statement or an order which must be obeyed

I'm just playing crowd Chalkie, wouldn't want to let my fans down.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:00:44 »

I think the reason it still happens is that he bites every single time, if he ignored one or two it'd probably stop.
No, it's cos he's a Nazi scumbag and people quite rightly hate them. I look forward to posts of "Oh, but you can't bully Nazis, it's not nice".

As for the Chinese, we've just done good justice to a Swindon Rendezvous takeout. Not cheap, and town centre rather than N Swindon but it was very nice
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:15:09 »

No, it's cos he's a Nazi scumbag and people quite rightly hate them.

Yeah, that too.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:31:44 »

No, it's cos he's a Nazi scumbag and people quite rightly hate them. I look forward to posts of "Oh, but you can't bully Nazis, it's not nice".

As for the Chinese, we've just done good justice to a Swindon Rendezvous takeout. Not cheap, and town centre rather than N Swindon but it was very nice

You more than welcome to continue your oh so righteous bullshit Paul, calling me nasty names is water off a ducks back.  Nazi, fascist blah blah blah.  You haven't got an arguement to put forward so like your little crowd of bum boys, you call people names.  What a big man you are, I bet you'd cry like a little girl if I so much as looked at you at the next game.

You think you know... you don't know.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:39:28 »

Don't touch the Abbeymeads Rendevous, ordered from there a while back and the food was fucking disgusting.

Agreed, rubbish chinese.  We use emperors kitchen in Moredon now which IMHO are about average... I look forward to your tails of how they were closed down after.......

It's quite a good catchphrase but it doesn't beat "the truth, you can't handle the truth." Which itself is kind of apt.
« Last Edit: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:41:25 by Batch » Logged
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:41:26 »

You more than welcome to continue your oh so righteous bullshit Paul, calling me nasty names is water off a ducks back.  Nazi, fascist blah blah blah.  You haven't got an arguement to put forward so like your little crowd of bum boys, you call people names.  What a big man you are, I bet you'd cry like a little girl if I so much as looked at you at the next game.

Homophobe as well as a nazi? Any redeeming features?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 20:53:53 »

You more than welcome to continue your oh so righteous bullshit Paul, calling me nasty names is water off a ducks back.  Nazi, fascist blah blah blah.  You haven't got an arguement to put forward so like your little crowd of bum boys, you call people names. 
Every time I've done discussions with you, it's ended in me asking questions you can't or won't answer, usually even after repeated requests to do so. Speaks for itself.
What a big man you are, I bet you'd cry like a little girl if I so much as looked at you at the next game.
Ah, the favourite refuge of the keyboard warrior. Yawn

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 21:32:59 »

i use terrys takeaway on eascott hill.dunno if they deliver out that far but i like their food.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #27 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 21:33:17 »

Homophobe as well as a nazi? Any redeeming features?
Swindon fan. If no racist offences committed then he's only guilty in the eyes of the thought police. I don't like his opinions as my leanings are left wing but there's one thing thinking whilst acting is another thing altogether. I don't think expressing perceived right wing leanings on a football site is a criminal offence.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 22:29:11 »

Swindon fan. If no racist offences committed then he's only guilty in the eyes of the thought police. I don't like his opinions as my leanings are left wing but there's one thing thinking whilst acting is another thing altogether. I don't think expressing perceived right wing leanings on a football site is a criminal offence.
No-one's said him being a Nazi is a criminal offence. But nor's pointing out that he is. No "thought police" about that, just calling a spade a spade.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, March 12, 2009, 22:32:32 »

are we approaching physical threats here as well?

it must be drama week
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: