Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BNP OUT !  (Read 2472 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, May 5, 2006, 22:07:53 »

The meer fact that we are debating the BNP on this forum suggests that they HAVE gained a foot hold.

They have found their way into the public domain/debate whatever you want to call it.  If their gains had been that insignifigant then why are we even talking about them?

You can't just dismiss them.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 01:57:53 »

they've gained seats, so in that sense have "gained a foothold". but like i said you've got to put it in perspective (in terms of the numbers of local councilors they actually have - tens (13?) amongst 20,000), and the fact that we're talking about them only serves to illustrate my point re: misrepresentational exposure.

i agree, dismissing them is no answer at all as they should be exposed for what they are, rather than any answer to the problem.
Lumps

« Reply #32 on: Saturday, May 6, 2006, 08:06:19 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "Ralphy"
I live 3 miles from Cameron OF, he's a quality bloke, regular at my local and a nice chap. Likes his ale and ciggies too  Cool

all of which are blatantly excellent attributes for a prime minister?!

Don't be petty. Was just showing he is a down to earth human.

He's an Old Etonian Oxbridge graduate who can barely speak for the silver spoon that's still wedged in his gob .........yeah a real salt of the earth regular bloke....

and he's got a disabled kid

bless..

Tory fucker
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: