Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ticket problem - have i been fucked over?  (Read 14244 times)
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:09:54 »

trying to get tickets, now they're on general release, my girlfriends brother can get access to buy the tickets on general release online (53 minutes early!) using his name and postcode, but when i enter my details it comes up saying "You are only allowed to make 1 booking per season ticket number. Your details have already been used for a booking" does everyone else that hasn't booked tickets yet get that message, or has some cunt used my details to get tickets? :cunt: Crash

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:11:19 »

Paul had the same problem the other day. It's just the website not able to cope with the load and just throwing up random error pages.
Fowey

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:15:05 »

I have the same issue.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:16:31 »

Mate I had the same problem. Had a browse then came out then decided to try and buy later. Go to your browsing history and clikc on the booking screen.

my problem now is that i have got to the end but it is saying I need a Sn post code for my credit card!

GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

help please
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:19:38 »

as long as some little fucker hasn't used my details to get a booking, then thats ok. i would go fucking apeshit if someone has!

Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:20:20 »

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Let me in with my database details, but tells me at the end I can't book cos I don't have a local postcode. Rubbish.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:21:54 »

it says on the website if you dont have an SN postcode you've gotta ring up and register.

RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:22:17 »

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Let me in with my database details, but tells me at the end I can't book cos I don't have a local postcode. Rubbish.

what the fuck do we do? i don't want to leave the booking screen as it will never let me in again as it will say I have booked already on that post code. going round in fucking circles.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:24:24 »

it says on the website if you dont have an SN postcode you've gotta ring up and register.

But I'm already registered on the club database - I managed to buy tickets for the semis with Ticketzone, and if you enter non-database names/postcodes at the start it won't let you log in.

Total joke.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:25:07 »

what the fuck do we do? i don't want to leave the booking screen as it will never let me in again as it will say I have booked already on that post code. going round in fucking circles.

Well I guess join the phone bun fight at 9am is the only option.
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:25:38 »

didn't think that applied if you have a booking history?

Thought the post bit was for out of towners?
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:26:07 »

If you are not a Season Ticket Holder, do not have a local postcode and would like a ticket for Wembley then please email your details to boxoffice@swindontownfc.co.uk to include your name, address, mobile phone number, date of birth and email address. Once registered - supporters can then book tickets through Ticket Zone on 0844 875 8755. Please note tickets are not available through the STFC Box Office.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:28:14 »

Surely if you're on the database it shouldn't matter what postcode you have? Me thinks ticketzone have fucked up their logic/validation here.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:28:22 »

If you are not a Season Ticket Holder, do not have a local postcode and would like a ticket for Wembley then please email your details to boxoffice@swindontownfc.co.uk to include your name, address, mobile phone number, date of birth and email address. Once registered - supporters can then book tickets through Ticket Zone on 0844 875 8755. Please note tickets are not available through the STFC Box Office.

I'll raise you:

Tickets for the Play-Off final will only be sold to fans who comply with the following conditions:

(i) they are registered and current Season Ticket Holders
*** (ii) they are registered on the club's database as previous purchasers of tickets ***
(iii) once on general sale they have a local postcode i.e. SN, SP, BA and GL
RedOx

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, May 21, 2010, 07:30:26 »

but why let you get that far and then fuck you off?would understand if it said on tikcetzone, that it can't let to log on as your post code is not local.

got my fucking hopes up that this would be stress free experince!!   No

cheers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: