Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reduced Ticket Prices for Walsall  (Read 3877 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 13:07:25 »

Good on them, decent achievement on the crowds they get. Very nearly pipped us to the playoffs as well.

Bringing some guys from work to this one, one of them is a Gillingham fan. Should be interesting!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 14:08:15 »

I suggested this discount a while ago.

'Floodlit football for Fifteen'.

After looking in more detail about train times and prices from London, I can't be arsed going to this, which means we'll win, and handsomely

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 15:27:01 »

I suggested this discount a while ago.

'Floodlit football for Fifteen'.

After looking in more detail about train times and prices from London, I can't be arsed going to this, which means we'll win, and handsomely

Cheers BO, how noble of you.
london_red

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 15:43:12 »

The reduction is good - although as BO says train prices from London are a stinker. Didn't help that having booked early enough to get a cheap(ish) ticket I've had to change the booking to a later train due to unforseen circumstances, reluctantly paying £20 to FGW for the privilege.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 17:11:34 »

The reduction is good - although as BO says train prices from London are a stinker. Didn't help that having booked early enough to get a cheap(ish) ticket I've had to change the booking to a later train due to unforseen circumstances, reluctantly paying £20 to FGW for the privilege.

Hope you get a seat!!

Clems Army!
Empathy Sloth

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 17, 2013, 19:54:47 »

I see what you did there.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: