Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: £80m for ronaldo  (Read 16823 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 15:18:22 »

All the United fans are slagging him off alreaday, ace. Cheesy

Oh dear, my 13 year old Brother's facebook status is: "BYE BYE Ronaldo, im saying that and i support Man Utd, Glad hes gone, we will still be best + He might not accept the contract Real offer haha But he will because hes in it for the money just like everyone and he wont make Real Madrid any better".

I think I need to knock some sense into him.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 15:33:13 »

Oh dear, my 13 year old Brother's facebook status is: "BYE BYE Ronaldo, im saying that and i support Man Utd, Glad hes gone, we will still be best + He might not accept the contract Real offer haha But he will because hes in it for the money just like everyone and he wont make Real Madrid any better".

Ha Ha

I just read that too
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 15:52:48 »

Or get him a job as a presenter on talkShite
JPC82

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 15:56:39 »

why are people saying this is good business? so u get the £80m yet there is a player on the planet u can get who can come close to replacing him, if Ronaldo didnt want to leave im confident Utd would turn down this bid
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 16:05:37 »

why are people saying this is good business? so u get the £80m yet there is a player on the planet u can get who can come close to replacing him, if Ronaldo didnt want to leave im confident Utd would turn down this bid

I don't follow your point?  Yes Ronaldo wanted to go, why not too - Madrid's one of the best cities in the world.

How can you say it isn't good business?  OK they'll miss him but will his departure ruin Utd's chances of retaining the Prem or having another good bash at the CL?  Not at all, Fergie has had three or four fantastic teams up there, this one is one of the best, yes he's one of the top three players in the world but the other ten players that stepped out on to the pitch with hime in the last few years are pretty decent too. 

80m for one player is extroadinary and Utd can use that to buy up 3 or 4 new wonderkids if they want now.  They'll be able to find a very able replacement for half the money, how is that not good business?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:09:02 »

One cheating cunt less in England!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:16:09 »

so u get the £80m yet there is a player on the planet u can get who can come close to replacing him

Franck Ribery says hi.
JPC82

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:22:51 »

Ribery isn't in the same class as Ronaldo
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:26:08 »

Probably only Messi and Kaka are, does that make everyone else crap?
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:27:14 »

It may as well be £500m because there is no way you can replace the world's best player.

Also, I think that people in this country hate Ronaldo because he looks like he might be gay.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:40:24 »

and the fact he's a right royal cunt might have just a tiiiiiiiiiiny ammount to do with it michael...

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:49:46 »

You can replace him, just not in a 1 to 1 swap.

In a strange way if United get the right two or three good players in they may end up even stronger. The problem they have is they also need to replace the ageing Neville, Giggs and Scholes and remove the sub standard like O'Shea
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 17:53:36 »

Has Platini condemned the move as obscene yet?

Or is it OK for Madrid to spend stupid money that they don't have, compared to Man City spending stupid money that they do?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 18:01:17 »

diving cunt, good last season, not this, his stock was only likely to go down! Ribery to Man U?
JPC82

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 18:03:25 »

diving cunt, good last season, not this, his stock was only likely to go down! Ribery to Man U?

not good this season? he was injured for the 1sr few months of the season and was joint top scorer in the league until the last day (in which he didnt play and anelka did)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: