Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gareth Whalley  (Read 3002 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 14:58:57 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
Hopefully there will be someone on his wavelength then, otherwise it doesn't matter how good his passing is...

Think he'll link up well with Cureton and Thorpe, and hopefully Roberts.  Also if he can pass as well as they say then he could knock it up to Rory for him to knock it down/flick it on for the others.
McLovin

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 15:00:44 »

See, that is relying on Rory to use his head effectively, something he usually fails to do.  Agree that his throughballs to Thorpedo and JC would be perfect.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 15:04:15 »

But in the past Rory's been trying to get on the end of aimless balls from Heywood, the better the ball the easier it is to do something with it.
kick_ass1987

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 15:09:05 »

Quote from: "Dave Blackcurrant"
See, that is relying on Rory to use his head effectively, something he usually fails to do.  Agree that his throughballs to Thorpedo and JC would be perfect.

Rory doesnt really need to be that good at heading, if you watch him, he jumps so high his chest is the other players head height, so all he does is chest it down, then give and go, thats what he was doing so perfectly at the end of last season, every ball he would win it
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 15:20:22 »

Sounds like a superb player, I think Kingy might be looking at him playing on the left side of midfield perhaps?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 15:24:24 »

Scored against us in 95 for Crewe I think.  :-))(

(Probably bollocks) :?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 16:08:47 »

I think Whalley is a pure footballer.....he's only had one yellow card this century, when he came across  midfielders even more lightweight than him......at the CG when we lost 0-1 to Baadiff to that fluke goal from Fortune West..
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 19:55:42 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
Scored against us in 95 for Crewe I think.  :-))(

(Probably bollocks) :?

I remember that goal, can't remember who got it but it was well taken, hope it was him. Smiley
unclemark

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2005, 20:38:15 »

He would be a great signing.  BTW I am now thinking about getting a season ticket.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: