Poll
Question: Which Way Are You Voting
In - 91 (62.8%)
Out - 44 (30.3%)
Shake It All About - 10 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 131

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EU Referendum  (Read 71116 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #315 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:12:47 »

I think KT has him mixed up with Dostoyevsky/shady.

inept and crass has been around for years but previously in another guise

I feel like the TEF needs an official historian. Where is fb?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:16:13 »

inept and crass = Audrey = stfc Bournemouth

I think, I'm pretty sure at least.  If not I hold my hands up...

The latter showed up as a Poole fan and, to be fair estranged Swindon fan, when we signed Austin.

This is how my memory recalls it.
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:33:25 »

Strange how the views of this site vary so dramatically from the views of Swindon
I suspect there is a different demographic on this site than the general population of Swindon.
I may be jumping at conclusions here but.............maybe this site over index's on students and people who live abroad.
Thank you to the real people for taking back control

Rocky times ahead maybe, but we voted with our hearts not our heads.

I look forward with a sense of humour to the impending Scottish Independence vote !
Have you seen the fucking oil price !

* EU.JPG (40.31 KB, 828x341 - viewed 101 times.)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:39:15 »

inept and crass = Audrey = stfc Bournemouth

I think, I'm pretty sure at least.  If not I hold my hands up...

The latter showed up as a Poole fan and, to be fair estranged Swindon fan, when we signed Austin.

This is how my memory recalls it.
They are three different people
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #319 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:46:08 »

Strange how the views of this site vary so dramatically from the views of Swindon
I suspect there is a different demographic on this site than the general population of Swindon.
I may be jumping at conclusions here but.............maybe this site over index's on students and people who live abroad.

I look forward with a sense of humour to the impending Scottish Independence vote !

First of all I send my sincere apologies for not being a real person, whatever that means, as I do not live in Swindon and for 6 months of every year I do indeed live abroad.

I think you'll find the real demographic at play here is much the same as the internet in general, it has been published that the vote to leave/remain was divided mostly by age, with the young voting to stay in and the older generation voting out.  The older generation generally are not so present on internet forums as the young...
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #320 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:47:11 »

They are three different people

They are?  I was sure at least that Audrey was Stfc B? 
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:48:56 »

They are?  I was sure at least that Audrey was Stfc B? 

Audrey was Kerry red before.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #322 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:50:12 »

Audrey was Kerry red before.

Ah, OK. My wires got crossed somewhere along that line. 

I'm still glad we signed Austin in that case.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #323 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:51:47 »

First of all I send my sincere apologies for not being a real person, whatever that means, as I do not live in Swindon and for 6 months of every year I do indeed live abroad.

I think you'll find the real demographic at play here is much the same as the internet in general, it has been published that the vote to leave/remain was divided mostly by age, with the young voting to stay in and the older generation voting out.  The older generation generally are not so present on internet forums as the young...

Not sure on that, all the tv channels have shown young groups cheering about the result, I've not seen any pictures of masses of grannies doing the lambada or the like  down local high streets. That sort of poll makes me not want to vote in future, as it clearly isn't anonymous.

Ignore
« Reply #324 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 23:54:04 »

"BUT THEY ARENT ELECTED"

is among the stupidest fucking arguments for leaving. But whatever floats your boat, you're going to lose.

Backatcha

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:00:12 »

Well, the one question Cameron needs asking is

If leaving is going to be such an unmitigated disaster, leading to WW3 and an outbreak of boils and swarms of locusts, why did he allow a referendum in the first place?

The same people who wouldn't believe a word he said in a general election are now willing to believe the doomsday scenario he spouts.

"Turkey Won't be admitted tom the EU until 3000"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/turkeys-chief-presidential-adviser-david-cameron-was-our-chief-s/

And before you say it was "The Torygragh" - it was live on Newsnight.
My point is - David Cameron lied to the British Public
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:00:25 »

Not sure on that, all the tv channels have shown young groups cheering about the result, I've not seen any pictures of masses of grannies doing the lambada or the like  down local high streets. That sort of poll makes me not want to vote in future, as it clearly isn't anonymous.

http://www.politico.eu/article/britains-youth-voted-remain-leave-eu-brexit-referendum-stats/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/young-voters-wanted-brexit-least-8271517

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36616028

First time I saw the figures I took them with a pinch of salt but they have been published by many outlets now.

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:04:00 »

Outers have entirely failed to address the key issue that every non-EU European state who's brokered trading agreements with the EU has been made to accept free movement across their borders as a cornerstone of any agreement.

So how they intend to defend their mantra of taking back border control remains a mystery. Like most of a post-Brexit world.

German Government " we despise you and we will punish you "
BMW guy (and VW, Audi etc) " hang on a minute, we sell £30 Billion more products to Britain than they sell to us"
German Government " Sorry, got a bit emotional there - can we have a trade deal please "
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #328 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:21:28 »

Very few of the posters on here live in Swindon.....also there are probably no students; ex students, then yes, but wishing to acquire learning, should never be seen as a negative.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #329 on: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:21:36 »

I think KT has him mixed up with Dostoyevsky/shady.

inept and crass has been around for years but previously in another guise

I feel like the TEF needs an official historian. Where is fb?

Very few of the posters on here live in Swindon.....also there are probably no students; ex students, then yes, but wishing to acquire learning, should never be seen as a negative.

Like understanding how to use an apostrophe. Index's? What?
« Last Edit: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 00:23:48 by Ells » Logged

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: