Poll
Question: Which Way Are You Voting
In - 91 (62.8%)
Out - 44 (30.3%)
Shake It All About - 10 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 131

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 41   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: EU Referendum  (Read 71120 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:02:43 »

WANDSWORTH MASSIF

INNIT BRUV. DON'T BE A WASTEMAN

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #211 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:06:05 »

According to Fox news, we've just voted to leave the UN.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:07:36 »

According to Fox news, we've just voted to leave the UN.

Is that true?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:08:17 »

72% remain in Wansworth.

Doesn't mean much however Sad

52.9% to remain in South Lakeland, I think we should annexe ourselves to Scotland and remain.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:10:23 »

i prefer my mild version but do you seriously think we were heading for "uncontrolled unsustainable levels of immigration" had we stayed in? A brexit myth in my opinion
No Adje, I don't think we're heading for it. I personally think we're already there. I base my opinion on what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears, not on anything 'Brexit' have said. But that's what this is all about isn't it? Opinions - No one can really know whether we should have come out or stayed in. People may think they know but they don't. It's all about your gut feeling.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:14:52 »

52.9% to remain in South Lakeland, I think we should annexe ourselves to Scotland and remain.

But then you'd end up with wee Jimmy Krankie as your President!

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:16:57 »

Fan dabby dozy.....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:17:52 »

I'm going to be controversial here and say I actually like both Sturgeon and Salmon. (the people, not the fish)

Chrystovski

« Reply #218 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:21:28 »

Shame on David Cameron for allowing an EU referendum to happen just to get himself re-elected.

Shame on the people who voted in or out on a whim without doing any ‘neutral’ research.

Shame on the people who didn’t vote.

Shame on the media, the remain & exit campaigns for not giving the public a clear view of the positives & negatives behind either decision.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:27:32 »

To be honest she is possibly the only politician who has come out of this with any shred of credibility intact.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:35:42 »

To be honest she is possibly the only politician who has come out of this with any shred of credibility intact.

The Sweaties now face a bit of a mare....namely they'll have to wait until the UK is fully out of the EU, possibly some years. Then hold another Scottish referendum, who knows what the landscape might look like then....and then apply to join the EU as a new nember. That's a whole heap of uncertainty, would you invest?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:39:38 »

No Adje, I don't think we're heading for it. I personally think we're already there. I base my opinion on what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears, not on anything 'Brexit' have said. But that's what this is all about isn't it? Opinions - No one can really know whether we should have come out or stayed in. People may think they know but they don't. It's all about your gut feeling.
you're absolutely right.voting leave does not make anyone a racist but i too go with what i see and living in a ukip stronghold (be there such a thing) i know for a fact that many people have voted with a racist agenda...and i am grown up,too grown up in fact!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:52:56 »

I was seeing on the news this morning that some Welsh areas that gain massively from the EU voted to leave. Not sure why they would cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Cornwall too

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:57:41 »

The Sweaties now face a bit of a mare....namely they'll have to wait until the UK is fully out of the EU, possibly some years. Then hold another Scottish referendum, who knows what the landscape might look like then....and then apply to join the EU as a new nember. That's a whole heap of uncertainty, would you invest?

Much more aggressive timeline than that, they'll be going to the polls within two years based on today's speech from Sturgeon.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Friday, June 24, 2016, 10:58:20 »

Shame on David Cameron for allowing an EU referendum to happen just to get himself re-elected.

Shame on the people who voted in or out on a whim without doing any ‘neutral’ research.

Shame on the people who didn’t vote.

Shame on the media, the remain & exit campaigns for not giving the public a clear view of the positives & negatives behind either decision.
Very well said sir. Clap I feel particularly strongly about the last point and it sums up modern day politics for me.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 41   Go Up
Print
Jump to: